Alpha!Azula and Mai x Omega!Fem!Reader and Ty Lee

Before this begins all characters in this have been aged to 20. Also because they are alphas Azula and Mai will have a dick.

==========================================================

Your POV

"Here watch me again." Ty Lee giggles.

Since Azula and Mai went off on a mission, Ty Lee and I had to find a way to entertain ourselves. Right now Ty Lee was trying to teach me a cartwheel.

"I just don't have the balance for it." I pout, "I either can't get my legs up or I fall on my face."

My fellow omega lover giggles and sits down beside me.

"Well what do you want to do?"

"Cuddle?" I look up at her hopefully

"Of course! Come on!" She smiles gently grabbing my arm and pulling me up

With a wide smile she guides me towards our shared bedroom. Although suddenly a burning sensation in my abdomen stops me in my tracks. I grit my teeth, clutching the sensitive area as I doubled over. The burning only grew worse and the feeling only reminded me of one thing-my heat. I did not need this right now. Ty Lee and I have rather close heats and our heats weren't supposed to happen for another two months! If my heat is here then-

"Y/N!" Ty Lee helps me stand again, "What's wrong?"

"H-Heat.." I'm able to mutter out, my legs beginning to buckle

"Your heat? But it's not supposed to-" She's interrupted by a moan of her own when my heat triggers her own.

We can barely hold each other up as a wave of pleasure overwhelms us. We fall to the floor curling ourselves into a ball while we start to pant. Thankfully a beta guard notices us and rushes over.

"Lady Ty Lee! Lady Y/N! Are you alright?" She asks as she kneels down

Ty Lee opens her mouth to respond but a groan interrupts her. The guard observes us for a few minutes before her eyes widen.

"Jaiza! Uniri! Come help me escort Lady Y/N and Ty Lee to Azula's room, and quickly!" She orders

Two guards come rushing over, quickly helping us onto our feet. I lean into Jaiza, the guard securing an arm around my waist so I wouldn't fall. The first guard leads us through the halls, avoiding the areas the royal alphas frequent. Thankfully it doesn't take us long to reach Azula's room, and the guards carefully help us onto the red, soft, bed. Ty Lee and I whimper when we inhale Azula's and Mai's scent. The three left the room shortly after, but I could still sense them outside of the door.

"You two stay here and guard them. I'll inform Fire Lord Zuko and gather more beta guards. Make sure no alphas enter that room. I think we all know what will happen if we fail."

Ty Lee's whimper distracts me from their conversation and my lover grabs my arm tightly.

"What s-should we d-do?" Ty Lee asks rubbing her legs together

"Well w-we only h-have each other r-right now.."

A few hours later...

Azula's POV

I stood at the bow looking out into the water as we decided to anchor for the day. I was still mad at my brother for sending me off on this mission. I should've just burned him on the spot.

"You're scowling again." Mai states joining me

I scoff rolling my eyes, "My idiot older brother shouldn't have sent us off."