Redline Harem x Mechanic!Reader Pt 2

PART 2 CAUSE I WANNA DO A PART 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls were currently sleeping after we all had a 'little' fun. I was wide awake while the others were sound asleep all around me. Maybe this could be my final opportunity to escape! I bit my lip as I slowly removed my arms from the superboins' grips. I began to panic as the superboins pouted in their sleep, and shifted around. I slowly sat up, and the blankets slipped off of me revealing my naked and marked form. I took a deep breath before crawling over the girls. I quickly and silently threw on some clothes before leaving the bedroom. I headed straight towards the garage where the girls' kept their cars. I grabbed the keys from Yang Su's room, since the girls never allowed me in the garage. Sure Deugon allowed me to work on her car sometimes, but never near or in the garage where the rest of the girls' cars were. A small smile made it's way onto my face as I looked at Yang Su's car-hers was one of the fastest, and her windows so tinted so security couldn't tell if it was me. I started Yang's car, praying that none of the girls didn't heat it-hopefully they're all heavy sleepers. 

I opened up the garage before pulling out. I became nervous as I pulled up to the front security gate,

"Ms. Su!" The guard saluted me, "Where are you going today?"

"It's none of your business." I did my best Yang voice, and it seemed to work since the guard looked a bit scared. 

"S-Sorry ma'am. C-Carry on." He opened the gate and I quickly sped through

The last two security gates was easy to get passed. They just opened the gate as soon as they saw the car. I took a deep breath once I was passed the walls. I need to find JP and see if he can get me off of this planet, luckily I overheard the girls talking about a race in town the other day. Hopefully JP will be there-if not then I'm screwed. 

Sonoshee POV

I groaned as I tried to wake up. I patted the bed next to me, expecting to feel Y/N, but she wasn't there. My eyes snapped open and I jumped up, waking up the rest of the girls,

"Yo what the fuck man?" Deugon growled

"Y/N's gone." At this the girls became fully alert

"Everyone get dressed." Yang Su commanded, but the others were already doing that

"You're a little late for that." Bosbos stated rolling her eyes as Yang Su glared at her 

Once everyone was dressed we split up and searched the house. Suddenly I heard Yang Su yell,

"SHE TOOK MY CAR!"

All of us ran to the garage seeing a fuming Yang Su,

"Calm down baby." Boiboi wrapped her arms around Yang placing a small kiss on her cheek, "Even if she did take your car she knows not to wreck it."

"Why don't we go check the security gates? They'll probably tell us how long ago she left." I stated hopping in my car, "You can ride with me if you want to rip their throats out." 

The others quickly got into their cars before Yang hopped into mine. We drove to the first security gate, and I almost laugh when the guard's face turned pale,

"M-Miss Su?" He gulped 

"Where is she?" Yang demanded as she got out of my car

"W-Who?"

"Y/N! WHERE'S Y/N!!"

"I-I don't know..but s-someone drove up in your car a c-couple hours ago m-ma'am.."