Yandere!Valeria x Fem!Reader

=====

Valeria POV

"Intenta detenerme Alejandro." (Try and stop me Alejandro)

My men followed after me and despite wanting to kill Alejandro my thoughts wandered elsewhere. More specifically my girlfriend Y/N. I was going to propose to her but thanks to fucking Alejandro she decided to act up. I had my lawyer and men look into whereabouts but they only had a few leads. That was going to change however. I want Y/N back in my arms and I will have that. She cannot hide from me. I will get her back. Whether she wants to or not.

Later that night.....

Your POV

I ignored my TV in the background as I stuffed my main belongings in a duffel bag. I fucking told them. I told them it wouldn't hold her, that she'd get out. Sure enough she did. El Sin Nombre or better known as Valeria, had been broken out of prison. I stop my packing as I hear my phone vibrate and I walk over to see that it was Alejandro. I answered it-my eyes glaring a hole into my apartment's wall.

"Y/N she-"

"She escaped, yeah I know." I huff zipping up my bag, "Nice heads up. It happened a few hours ago according to the news. Why the fuck didn't you tell me as soon as it happened?"

"I didn't want you to panic-"

"Panic!? Oh I'm panicked alright. Do you know where I am right fucking now? I'm fucked. My only chance is the airport-"

"Look I can meet you at the airport-"

"We both know I won't make it there."

A moment of silence follows before he sighs, "Then stay put. Me and the others will come get you-"

"I won't be a sitting duck. Knowing her she already knows my apartment and probably has her men on the way or surrounding the building."

"Y/N those are the only options."

"No they're not. I'll contact you when I get somewhere safe."

"Por el amor de la mierda Y/N!-" (For fuck's sake Y/N!-)

I hung up on him, breaking my phone in two before throwing it on the couch. I entered my closet one last time, putting on my biker suit and grabbing the dark helmet as I left. You see I had bought a bike shortly after Valeria was arrested in case she escaped. I kept it at a full tank and on stand by. She always knew what car I drove so hopefully with my bike I'll be able to get to the airport. Although I wasn't 100% confident. El Sin Nombre had many eyes and it was possible that one of them spotted me buying the bike. I shake the thoughts from my head as I put on my helmet, making sure that it still seemed like I was in my apartment.

After doing so I leave peering down the hallway looking for any prying eyes. There were none and instead of using my normal stairwell I used the opposite. As I reached the bottom I spotted three people at the other stairs, two males and one female. They paused their conversation as they spotted me but I merrily waved. One of the males seemed a bit suspicious, staring at me before the other two stepped in front of him returning my wave. I continue on towards my bike keeping the three in my peripheral.

I hop on my bike taking note that the suspicious male was now on the phone with someone. The two others shifted on their feet continuing their own conversation. I start my bike missing the motion that the male gives to the others to approach me. I look up immediately being greeted by the female leaning on the front of my bike.

"Hey chica," She greets tilting her head up while her companion stood beside me, "What's got you in a rush?"

"An emergency." I huff glaring at her from behind my black tinted visor, "Can I help you two?"