Alpha!Namaari x Omega!Raya 3

A few hours later...

"Congratulations again Princess Raya, Princess Namaari." The spine chief states before joining the crowd

Once they were out of sight Namaari sighs wrapping her arm around me.

"I wish we would stop being bombarded by congratulations. I wanted to spend some alone time with you while we had some volunteer babysitters." She states motioning towards Chief Virana and Chief Benja who wertr trying to keep our energetic daughter in their sights

"Why? So we could do something more?~" I tease nuzzling her

I snicker as I gaze up at her face, seeing it completely red. Upon hearing me snicker Namaari gathers herself, a smirk appearing on her features.

"Why don't we go somewhere private so you'll find out?~"

Now it was my turn to blush and for once I didn't have a come back. Namaari's smirk grows bigger while I remained silent.

"What? Serlot got your tongue?~"

"Later." Is all I mumble out, "Right now I need a drink."

I walk out of her embrace and towards one of the many refreshment stands. As I approach I notice Xuan and Cai, the latter handing him a sack of jade pieces.

"What's going on here?" I ask gaining their attention

"I just won a simple bet." Xuan smirks motioning to the other side of the plaza, "I bet General Atitaya and Althea would get together and there they are locking lips."

I look over and sure enough the two were locked in a passionate kiss.

"I bet by the end of the night Althea will be in Fang." Xuan chuckles, "Seeing as General Atitaya's grip is tight as a dragons I don't think she's going to let go of her anytime soon."

"Speaking of Fang where is Namaari? I need her to sweep you off your feet so I can win my pieces back."

"I'm right here." Namaari responds causing the two to jump. She smirks and hands me a drink kissing my cheek, "For you dep la."

"Well don't let us stop you from enjoying the night. Good luck avoiding the hundreds more congratulations coming your way." Cai smirks walking away with Xuan

We both groan causing the two to burst out in a laughter. Namaari pulls me towards her again allowing me to rest my head on her shoulder. I press a kiss to her neck, the beautiful Fang woman sucking in a breath as I giggle. She raises a perfect eyebrow of hers before her hand cups my face, forcing me to look at her. I blush when she begins to lean down, and I started to lean in to meet her. Well that was until she moved my head to the side, pressing a teasing kiss to the edge of my mouth. She laughs at the pout on my face and her grip tightens when I try to push away.

"Come on Dep la don't be like that." She responds kissing my cheek, "I'll be giving you more later remember?~"

I grumble but still myself in her arms, "Now shall I whisk you away before we get bombarded again?~" Namaari asks eyeing a group of Tail and Spine pack members heading our way

"I know a spot." I state grabbing her hand, quickly dragging her through the crowd

As we make our way through the crowd we get a few looks but no one says anything. After a few minutes we finally make it to my spot which was on top of the hill over looking the large celebration. I sit down tugging her down with me. We look at the people below laughing at a few pack members who had drank a little too much.

"I didn't know Heart had views like this." Namaari smiles

"Well it's nothing like your tower view in Fang but it's nice." I give Namaari's hand a squeeze causing her to look at me, "If you don't mind me asking why did you agree to help us so quickly? You definitely had no reason to."