Yandere Mistral x Fem!Reader

Your POV

"Where the hell did you send these things?" I ask pulling a large piece of scrap metal out of the second prototype of the IQ 84

"Not your buisness." My boss huffs crossing his arms

"Sir with all do respect wherever you sent it did almost too much damage. I don't even know if I can bring it back to full function."

Xal growls his eyes narrowing, "Then make it happen. I'm not going to pay for another one of these machines. If you can't do it then I'll replace you. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir." I nod grabbing one of my tools from a nearby table

"Good. I'll be back later to check in on your progress."

He turns and leaves just as my partner Ayana walks in. She waits for his footsteps to disappear before speaking.

"He's just expecting some very important potential allies today. That's why he's in a mood."

"Who?" I ask beginning to mend the armor on the bot in front of me

"Winds of Destruction."

My breath hitches while I immediately halt my movements. It's been four years since I 'quit' but even now just the name of their group gets a reaction out of me. Especially the only female assassin in the group-Mistal.

Flashback commencing....

"How is it coming along mon amor?"

Sadly I never took french so I had no idea what the last two words meant, "Just perfect Mistral. You know you could be a little more gentle when you rip their arms out." I huff putting back some of the wiring on the dwarf gekko

"Aww ma petite amie is upset." She pouts leaning down and resting her hand and head on my shoulder, "Whatever shall I do to earn her forgiveness?~"

I huff ignoring the other dwarf gekkos that followed her in. To be honest I found them a bit creepy. Especially when they started making noises. I start to mend the metal back together when Mistral's other hand slid down my body until it found my hip, giving it a small squeeze. I jump a blush appearing on my face as my tool fell from my hand.

"Mistral!" I huff turning towards her, "You can't-" I stop as I realize she was mere centimeters away from my face

She smirks as her eyes found mine, "I can't what?~" She purrs leaning in more

"N-Nothing." I stutter turning back to the dwarf gekko

"Aww don't go shy on me~" She chuckles as her hand gently grabs my chin making me face her

Her eyes trail down to my lips while she pulls me towards her. Just as our lips were about to touch however she received a call. She curses walking away from me before answering it. Meanwhile I had to gather myself for a few seconds before going to back to work on her dwarf gekko. Thankfully she walked out, the other functioning dwarf gekko's following her on their weird arm legs.

Flashback ending.....

Her advances didn't stop there. In fact they continued more and more often until I 'quit'. Since then I've been making sure to stay low in their radar. Especially Mistral's.

"Hey you alright?" Ayana asks placing her hand on my shoulder

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. I just remembered something from my past."

"Well uh do you want anything? I'm about to head down to the cafeteria."

"No I'm good." I state turning back to the robot dog in front of me

"Alright. Call if you need anything."

I nod listening to her footsteps disappear down the hall. I sigh and begin to mend the metal back together. I can't exactly tell Xal not to let them come here. I mean I can be easily replaced. All I can hope is that Mistral doesn't come down here. I continue working on the IQ 84, hours seeming to tick by as I fix the multiple dislocated and ripped wires, along with most of it's armor. I was so engrossed on the job that I didn't hear footsteps approaching me. In fact I didn't even realize someone was in the room until I felt a presence behind me.

"You finally back Ayana?" I ask putting up my tools

"Did you finally stop running?"

My eyes widen and I whip around to see Mistral standing by the bot I just worked on. Her usual calm demeanor wasn't present it being replaced by an angry one. Her dwarf gekkos surround me as she struts forward, causing me to back up with every step until I hit my tool box. I gulp as she stops in front of me, placing her hands on either side of me trapping me.

"Well are you going to answer me?"

"I c-can't exactly 'quit' from your organization." I mutter looking away, "Besides you and the others always chased after me. How did I know if you were going to kill me or not?"

"Je t'aime do tout mon coeur."

"Um I don't know French-"

"Then this shall suffice." She whispers before suddenly slamming her lips on mine

My eyes widen with shock as her taller frame press against mine, pinning me between her and the tool box. My legs buckle while her tongue easily slips into my mouth, her little robots cheering as her arm wraps itself around my waist. I eventually come over my shock and kiss her back. I mean who wouldn't when you have a woman like Mistral kissing you. Our kiss is suddenly interrupted by a loud explosion, Mistral looking up at the ceiling with a smirk.

"Looks like it's time to go."

Before I could say anything she suddenly picked me up bridal style. Her arms held me tightly as she made her way through the base. Most of it was beginning to crumble while more and more explosions continued overhead. Mistral didn't seem bothered though and within a few minutes we were in the airfield. There was a Winds of Destruction ship already waiting for us, but there was no one on board. Mistral notices my confusion her smile turning into a smirk.

"I made sure to have the ship all to ourselves until we get back to base. That way we can make it up to each other for all the time we've spent apart~"

The dwarf gekkos hurry ahead of us, preparing the ship before we even stepped on it. Mistral chuckles placing me on the seat beside her before typing in the destination. As the ship takes off she looks at me, her smirk bigger than before.

"Shall we start?~"