Yandere!Alpha!Amazons x Fem!Omega!Reader x Yandere!Alpha!Wonder Woman

Both the Amazons and Wonder Woman are based off of the Flashpoint movie. The alphas will be G!P and the lemon (if I ever get around to it XD) will be a little dark

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"-heavy casualties. We also lost Sgt. Make Flower. He was killed earlier tonight by the Amazons. His sacrifice was not in vain however and thanks to his distraction we were able to safely extract Lois Lane."

"That's great." A beta speaks with a sarcastic tone, "But what about us? Where's our extraction?"

We all watch with baited breath as the alpha turns to him, glaring at him, "What was that Simmons?"

"I'm asking where our e-extraction is." The beta restates unable to maintain the alpha's gaze

He storms up to Simmons glaring at him as the beta kept his gaze on the ground, "They'll be here in the morning."

"The morning?" Another beta speaks up, "That's if we're alive. If Queen Diana got her hands on Make Flower then she could've easily got him to give up our location. We'll be flooded with Amazons."

The second beta doesn't even try to stop his pheromones, fear seeping out of him in droves. I hold back a whimper and shift closer to my fellow omega, Taylor. She was pretty the much opposite of the stereotypical omega. She always mouthed off and never followed orders easily.

"Hey why don't you keep your stench to yourself? If you can't control it then you're going to lead the Amazons to us dumb ass." Taylor growls at the beta, wrapping her arm around my waist as she tried to comfort me

"What did you say?" The beta snarls taking a step towards us

"You heard me but I'll repeat it again-"

"Enough." Our commander interrupts, "She has a point. Keep your pheromones and emotions in check Ty. Omegas are rare enough as it is I don't need you scaring them off into the Amazons arms."

"Then why did you let them come on the mission-"

"I don't need to provide you with an answer." Alpha Xavier interrupts glaring at him. Ty huffs but stands down while the alpha's attention returns to the group, "Now let's keep moving. Let us hope that the Amazons have not caught onto our scents just yet."

We all nod and follow after him as he leads us through the ruined city. All of us keep our guns at the ready, listening for any type of footsteps or noises. The five of us stay rather close to each other, finding a sense of false safety in the closeness. After a few minutes a woodsy scent enters my nostrils and I know it's none of ours. Others quickly follow suit and I look around our surroundings only to see nothing. I gulp taking a deep breath before speaking.

"They're here." I whisper causing everyone to stop, "I can smell them."

The others look around, their fingers ready on the triggers. We wait with baited breath, expecting death at any moment. Suddenly Taylor falls to the ground beside me, struggling with something. I glance down to see some kind of restraint on her and I look up just in time to see a group of Amazons running towards us. Before I could react the same kind of restraint on Taylor suddenly hits me from behind, knocking me to the ground. My gun is forced out of my hand by the second group of Amazons before they turn their attention onto my remaining comrades. They quickly kill off the two betas before securing our commander, forcing him to the ground as they rid him of his weapons.

Their attention turns back to us and two of them flip Taylor and I on our stomachs, searching through our various pockets. One of them growls when they find our suppressants, easily crushing the bottle before tossing it away.