Yandere!Gangster!Carol Danvers x Fem!Reader

Based off this song^

===================================================================

Carol POV

I glare at the girl as she leaves Y/N's side with an annoyed expression on her face. I watch in disgust as her girlfriend approaches another girl, clearly flirting with her. My eyes flicker over to Y/N to see if she noticed, but her saddened expression was focused on her drink.

"-you even listening Danvers?" Natasha huffs squinting at me

"Yeah of course." I state keeping my attention on Y/N

The other girls follow my gaze, their frowns turning into smirks.

"That's Y/N right?" Wanda smirks leaning into Natasha's hold

"Yeah." I smile

"Then why don't you go get her?" Valkyrie asks, "She's all alone."

"She has a girlfriend-"

"And? If she's here with her girlfriend then her partner clearly sucks. Who leaves their lover all alone at the bar in a club?" Shuri butts in

"Besides...." Valkyrie smirks taking a sip from her drink, "She left her all alone for someone else to take home."

I always envied Alexia, Y/N's girlfriend, for asking her out first. Although I quickly realized that Alexia didn't deserve Y/N. After their 'honeymoon' phase of their relationship Alexia had started to do what she does best-flirt. I mean who would dare to flirt and kiss other girls when you had a goddess like Y/N by your side? Perhaps it is time for me to make my move. It's clear that Alexia had no idea how lucky she is to have Y/N.

"You're right." I return her smirk

I stand up, fixing my jacket before approaching the H/C female.

Your POV

I look down at my drink, all the happiness gone. Alexia and I came to this club to have a fun date night out. Although I think she's forgotten that. Earlier I found her flirting with some girl and when I called her out for it she blamed me and stormed off.

"Hey beautiful~"

I blush at the nickname, turning around to see my friend Carol.

"Hi Carol." I smile tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, "What are you doing here?"

"Well me and some of the girls were having a night out." She motions over to the booth, her friends waving at me as my gaze lands on them, "Although I couldn't help but realize you were all alone."

"Oh uh yeah I'm here with Alexia." I mutter taking a sip from my drink

"You mean your girlfriend who's flirting with another girl across the club?" She asks with a raised brow