Yandere!Kuvira x Fem!Non Bender!Reader

Your POV

I didn't know how I did it but I did it. I was able to escape her! Although I'm sure she'll notice in a few minutes that I'm missing from her metal dome and will send out soldiers. I need to get as far away from her as possible. After running for a few minutes I hear the shouts of her soldiers which only fueled me to go faster. I can't get caught. Who knows what she'd do to me!

"Stop in the name of the Great Uniter!"

My eyes widen and I look behind me to see a few soldiers chasing after me. I push myself forward dodging some of the rocks and armored restraints they threw at me.

"Be careful! She said to retrieve her without any injuries!"

As I continued to run I heard one of contact Kuvira.

"Great Uniter we've found her just north of camp! She is refusing to stop-"

I block him out, twisting and turning between trees in hopes that I could loose them. Sadly they are able to keep up with me and they start to catch up to me. I dodge yet another metal cuff as one of them through it at my first. Although a second later I felt a metal whip wrap around my ankles, bringing them together and forcing me to land harshly against the hard earth. A metal cuff quickly makes it way around my wrists, forcibly ending my escape attempt. My eyes begin to tear up as they three soldiers catch up to me, lifting me up off of the ground.

"Please don't do this.." I beg them even though I knew it was useless. I mean who would dare defy the ruler of the Earth Empire?

I hang my head in defeat at their silence before they begin to force me in the direction of the camp. As we entered camp I began to accept my fate. I'm going back to her and there's nothing I can about it. I mean I'm a non bender. I couldn't even if I wanted to. I'm powerless against her. When we come to a stop I don't even look up. I kept my gaze to the ground too nervous to meet her gaze. Her hand suddenly shoots out and grabs my chin forcing me to stare into angry green orbs. She metal bends my ankle restraints off dismissing the soldiers as she drags me in. Kuvira throws me onto the bed glaring at me as she metal bends my cuffs to the wall.

"I let you out of your restraints, allowing you to openly go places with me and this is how you repay me?! By claiming you love me-"

"Kuvira please. This isn't-"

The metal bender suddenly forces a piece of metal over my mouth, cutting me off.

"Don't interrupt me." She growls her eyes darkening, "Now I'm going to have to teach you what happens to disobedient sluts like you." She states before a cool metal wraps around my neck, "Since I can't keep you out of my sight I'm going to have to collar you like a disobedient dog. I'll have to keep you by my side so you won't get lost."

My fearful expression turns into a downright terrified one as she connects a leash to the collar. Kuvira forces two anklets around my ankles while she walks towards the furnace in the room. She grabs a nearby iron looking at it before sticking the end into the fire. After an intense minute she pulls it out, revealing the bright orange stamp at the end. I watch with fear as she walks over to me giving me a clear view of what was on the hot end.

Kuvira shoots more metal restraints on me, placing more on my arms and legs, and a large one around my waist

Kuvira shoots more metal restraints on me, placing more on my arms and legs, and a large one around my waist. I begin to hyperventilate as she straddles me using her other hand to grab my chin and force my head to the side.

"Now just in case you somehow lose your collar....this marking will show everyone who you belong to."

She presses the burning hot iron against my skin, the heat sending jolts of pain throughout my body. I scream and write in pain as I try to get away but with the restraints it's futile. Tears stream down my cheeks while she keeps the iron there, her green, cold, and calculated eyes watching my reaction. My screams and sobs were muffled by my metal gag as I desperately tried to get the pain to go away. A few agonizing seconds later she removes the now cold iron, carelessly tossing it in the corner. Her hand gently cradles my neck while my skins flinches and tremors at the recently inflicted injury. My tears had begun to soak the collar of my shirt and Kuvira started to remove my restraints.

"I'm sorry darling but I had to do that. Maybe next time you won't run away from me the first opportunity you get." She whispers pulling me onto her lap

I remain quiet trying to control my ever growing tremors. The crazy tyrant kisses my forehead before reaching over and grabbing something from the nightstand. I rest my head against her chest, too tired and too scared to see what she was grabbing. Although a few seconds later I feel something cold on my 'mark' causing me to flinch away.

"No p-please-" I sob

"Shh it's okay darling. It's going to soothe the pain."

I had no choice but to allow her to apply the creme, the pain thankfully going away within seconds. Kuvira rests her chin on my head as she caresses my arm whispering sweet nothings to me. I block her out reflecting on what just happened. She was even more unstable than I thought. I mean what would she do to me if I tried to escape again? Would she hurt me even worse? My body began to shake again and Kuvira was quick to notice.

"It's alright." She states again lying down so she can keep me pinned to her front, "I don't need to punish you again if you just behave like a good girl and stay by me." She coos running her hand through my hair,  "I'll take care of you. All you need to do is be good for me~"

========================

Yandere Eska will most likely be next (I mean technically just normal Eska since she seems like a yandere type XD)