Yandere!Protective!Female!Freddy Krueger x Abused!Shy!Fem!Reader

Y/N-Your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I wake up in a familiar boiler room. A small smile appears on my face once I realize that I was in Fredda's domain. I hear her claws scratch somewhere along a wall not too far from me.

"Fredda?" I call out, "Are you there?"

"Of course I am baby~"

I jump turning around to face my blonde headed friend. We became friends after I encountered her in my nightmares. She would comfort me after Rachel, my girlfriend, would beat me out of anger. Fredda's become rather protective of me when she found out I was being abused. She's always been a huge help to me.

"I'm sorry did I scare you?" She smirks wrapping her arms around me

"I know you're not sorry." I giggle, "You have a smirk on your face."

Fredda chuckles but she suddenly stops when she spots the new bruise on my cheek. Her eyes narrow as she gently cups my cheek, being careful of her claws.

"She hit you again didn't she?" She asks her tone dark

"Y-Yes but it was my fault! I-I forgot to make dinner and make the bed-"

"It gives her no right to do this to you." She growls eyeing the past scars of Rachel's abuse

"But she's my girlfriend. She cares about me..."

"She doesn't care about you if she keeps doing this!" Fredda suddenly shouts making me flinch

I whimper cowering away from her. Rachel always had a habit of yelling at me before giving me my punishments. Fredda sighs noticing my distress.

"I'm sorry." She mutters holding me close, "I didn't mean to frighten you."

"I-It's okay." I whisper hugging her back

Suddenly Fredda picks me up bridal style as the boiler rooms transforms into a bedroom. She sits down on the bed keeping me on her lap. She re-wraps her arms around me placing her chin on top of my head. I lean into her warmth finding comfort in her arms. I felt completely safe with her unlike when I'm with Rachel. I look up at her to see her blue orbs looking at me. I give her a smile reaching up and placing my hand on her cheek.

"Thank you." I whisper, "For being there for me."

"I'll always be here for you. No matter what." I blush feeling her press a kiss to my forehead

"Will you be here for me when I wake up?" I mutter playing with her ripped shirt, "I don't want to face her alone again. I'm scared."

"I'll be there. Just go to sleep and when you wake up I'll be there to protect you."

I press a small kiss to her cheek, seeming to surprise her, before trying to go to sleep in her arms. It doesn't take long for me to get sleepy and I quickly fall asleep within her hold.

I wake up with a jolt when I hear the front door slam. I realize that I'm back in my house and I quickly scramble to meet Rachel. Although it was too late as she saw me jump up from the couch.

"You've been fucking sleeping this whole time!?" She shouts stomping towards me, "I swear if I go into the kitchen and the dishes aren't done-" She grabs my hair tightly forcing me to be hunched over

"Rachel stop!" I cry, "You're hurting me!"

"I don't give a fuck." She snarls dragging me towards the kitchen