Yandere!Flirty!Dominant!Akali x Fem!Maid!Reader

I don't own the art or Akali! They belong to their respected owners! Also this was requested by prettylittlelies1011!

Y/N-Your name

F/C-Favorite color

H/C-Hair color

E/C-Eye color

Also this will be a lemon! So you have been warned! And here's your maid outfit:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I worked for one of the richest families in New York. I was one of the many maids in the gigantic mansion. Although I seemed to have caught the eye of the master's daughter, Akali. She was very much different from her parents since she was rebel. Her parents wanted her to take over their company, but Akali refused, wanting to stick to her creative side, and apparently for me. I found out about this when the master confronted me, ordering me to stay away from Akali. I didn't get what's so special about me, but whatever. At the moment I was in Akali's room preparing it for her before she got back. Just as I was finishing up the door opened and my eyes widened as I heard her voice.

"Y/N?"

I froze in my spot as I heard her footsteps approach me.

"Y/N~" She whispered in my ear as her arms wrapped around my waist

"Y-Yes m-mistress Akali?"

Akali chuckled, her breath tickling the hairs on my neck. 

"Why have you been avoiding me?~" 

"I-I'm afraid I c-can't tell you." 

"And why is that?"

"Y-Your father forbid me to."

Silence filled the room and I finally looked over my shoulder at Akali. Her ponytail was still frizzled as ever, but her hat covered her eyes so I couldn't see her emotions.

"M-Mistress A-Akali? Are you a-alright-"

"Stay here." She growled and removed her arms from my waist 

"B-But-" I was interrupted again as she pinned me to the wall 

"Stay here." She growled again and her hand tightened around my wrists, "Or do I have to tie my precious wifey to the bed?~"

W-Wifey!? Where did that come from!? Although I didn't feel like being tied up, so I decided to take the easy way out. 

"I-I'll stay." 

"Good." Akali smiled

She removed her hand from my wrists only to place it on my cheek, gently caressing it. Before I could say anything she slammed her lips on mine. She licked my bottom lip almost immediately. I didn't let her in which made her growl in the kiss. I felt her other hand trail down my maid uniform until her hand grabbed my ass. I let out a small squeak and she took this opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth. I tried to push her out with my tongue, but it didn't work as she quickly dominated me. She pressed our bodies together and after a few more moments she pulled away. A small trail of saliva connected our lips. Akali had a devilish look in her eyes as she licked her lips breaking the trail. I could tell that my face was beet red, and I was panting from the lack of oxygen.