Yandere Renata Glasc x Fem!Reader

Your POV

It was a mistake hooking up with Renata, but I couldn't help it. Despite being one of the most dangerous woman in Piltover I couldn't but be drawn to her. Although now I have to deal with the consequences. You see during our multiple hookups I ended up getting pregnant. I of course kept the baby since I decided that I needed to be an adult and be held accountable for what happened. This also meant cutting off all communications with Renata, not wanting my newborn daughter to be a target for her enemies. Although that simple task was hard. Renata was persistent, following me home, trapping me in her office to talk, or outright demanding me to tell what was going on. It didn't stop until I quit my job, and keeping a low profile as I moved to the lower side of Piltover where I seemed to have lost her.

That was three years but recently I've felt like I was being watched. Especially whenever Crystal, my three year old daughter, and I went out. She of course never felt it as she played around with the other children with a smile on her face. Meanwhile I was keeping an eye on her and an eye on the shadows looking for any of Renata's enforcers or herself. I never did catch a glimpse of either but it did little to settle my nerves.

"Did you have fun?" I ask Crystal as we leave the small playground

"Yeah!" She smiles cutely, "I met and made lots of friends! Although Ty was a big meanie..."

I frown picking her up, "Well you just need to ignore him. Most of them go away when you don't give them attention."

"You're so smart mommy." Crystal giggles placing her head on my shoulder

I smile kissing her forehead as we continue home. This time I didn't feel someone's gaze in my back. It put me on edge and I kept an eye on all the passerbyers on the way home. I didn't relax until we reached the patio of my small home. I unlock the door setting Crystal down before turning around to close it.

"Welcome home love."

My whole body goes rigid and I slowly turn around to see Renata on my couch, staring at the two of us.

"Mommy who is that?"

"Hello Crystal dear. I'm your mother." Renata introduces herself as she stands

"Mommy you never told me about momma!" Crystal pouts but I ignored her my attention solely on the woman in front of me, "Wait how do you know about me? Mommy never talked about you...."

"I've been keeping an eye on you two to keep you safe. There are some very dangerous people in Piltover, which is why I've come to get you two."

"Really? Mommy is it true?" She asks me looking up at me with hopeful eyes

I don't say anything keeping my cold gaze on Renata. The older woman sighs turning back to my child again.

"Crystal why don't you go and pack your things while mommy and I have a talk?"

She nods, letting go of my hand before running off to her room. As soon as she's gone Renata's cold pink eyes settle on me.

"It took longer than expected to track you down." She states walking towards me. I walk back with every step but my back eventually hits the wall allowing for her prosthetic hand to find itself on my throat, "And then I find out about this little secret, and you know how much I hate secrets."

Renata's breather mask releases a hiss as she removes it, using her human hand to lower it just below her lips. My eyes flicker to her chapped lips earning a chuckle from her.

"It looks like you miss my affections~" She purrs sliding her knee between my legs. I whimper holding back the urge to buck against her muscular thigh, "If you would've been a good little slut and stayed by my side then you wouldn't be living in this horrible house and raising Crystal on your own. Instead you rather lie to me and keep yourselves hidden."

"Y-You have enemies Renata." I huff finding the courage to glare at her, "They'll come after her."

"They can try. Now you two are coming back with me and that's final. I'll give you once chance to do it voluntarily, if you chose not to take it then I have enforcers outside who won't think twice about dragging you out. I'm sure you don't want our daughter to see that." She growls

 I knew better then to deny or test her, "I-I'll go."

"Good girl~" She purrs before slamming her lips on mine

I groan, the chem baroness swiftly taking advantage and slipping her tongue into my mouth. Her toned and muscular front keeps me pinned as the kiss becomes more passionate, her human hand coming up to cup my cheek. We were so engaged in the kiss that neither of us heard our daughter return.

"Momma I'm all ready-Ew!"

Renata ends the kiss, putting her breather back on before looking over at our child. She chuckles bending down to pick up the small girl. Crystal giggles placing her tiny hands on Renata's breather.

"How about you and I spend some time together while mommy packs? I would love to hear about everything you've been up to."

"What about you? I haven't heard anything about you-" My daughter retorts as I move to my bedroom, beginning to pack the little belongings I had.

It only takes me a few minutes and I walk back into the living room, a small smile on my face as I see Crystal smiling up at Renata her eyes full of fascination. They both look at me while I walk towards them.

"Mommy can we go home now? Momma was telling me about all the fun toys and snacks she has for me!"

"Yes baby we can."

Renata stands holding our daughter close to her chest, "Don't worry about the bags. I'll get my men to take care of them."

I nod as she takes my hand leading me out of the house. Sure enough she had about five enforcers, with more most likely hiding in the shadows. She orders a few to get our bags while the rest escorted us to our new home.