Yandere!Mafia!Raven Branwen x Shy!Reader

Y/N-Your name

E/C-Eye color

Requested by: NoktaUsrogb

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's go party!" My friends cheer getting out of my car

I bite my lip holding my arm nervously. You see I'm the shy type. I don't really like to socialize but somehow my friends convinced me to go clubbing. I'm even more nervous since we paid for some fake IDs to get in the club. The club, which is named Club Cortex, is actually pretty popular around despite it being owned by a mafia leader, Raven Branwen. I always hear so much about her but I never really hear what she looks like. My friend Anna wraps her arm around mine pulling me into the line. I almost trip but she keeps a good hold on me. The four of us wait in line and 10 minutes later we were finally in front of the bouncer.

"IDs please."

We all hand him our IDs and he takes a quick scan over ours. He begins to hand them back but he pauses at my ID. He looks at me, then back at the ID, and after a few seconds of silence he hands it to me.

"Welcome to Club Cortex."

We nod and my friends excitedly walk into the building, Anna dragging me along with her. The first thing that hit me was the loud music which is completely overbearing. The seconds was the lights that repeatedly kept blinding me. Finally the last thing that caught my attention was the amount of people on the dance floor. A small whimper left my mouth not liking the huge crowd of people. Anna quickly notices and grabs my hand bringing me over to a empty booth.

"Thank you." I mutter to her as she rubs my hand

"No problem." She smiles

A few minutes later our friends come back, their drinks in hand.

"Come on guys let's dance!"

"I don't know.." I whisper placing my hand on my neck

"Oh come on! Live a little!" My friend Liam groans

"Yeah!" His friend Adam butts in and I roll my eyes

"Only if Y/N is comfortable with it." Anna states looking over at me

"It's okay if you want to go dance Anna. I'll be fine." I smile

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! Now go have fun!" I pat her shoulder lightly pushing her towards the dance floor

Liam grabs her arm moving towards the dance floor with Adam in tow. I move my eyes away from the three looking around the busy club. I look over at the bar, the bartender hustling away making drinks. My eyes continue to wander looking at the other people occupying the club. I tap my fingers on the table, a bad anxious habit that I picked up. I scan the dance floor smiling slightly when I see Anna having the time of her life. Although I look up to the second floor and immediately make eye contact with a red eyed beauty. I gulp as her lips curl up to a smirk her attention fully on me. She says something to the dark brown haired girl beside her before starting to walk down the spiral staircase. My E/C eyes stay on her, her beauty seeming to place me in a trance. She makes her way to the dance floor the crowd parting a way for her. She stops in front of my booth her smirk still on her face.

"Why hello." She greets me sitting down in the half circle booth with me

"H-Hi." I greet her back

"Do you want a drink?" She asks motioning over to the bar

"Um n-no thanks. I-I'm not really-"

"Oh wait you can't drink. You're underage."

My eyes widen and I begin to look for an escape route. Within a second she is by my side her arm around my waist preventing me from going anywhere.

"You really didn't think my bouncer didn't notice? Your fake IDs were good but not good enough. Besides I've had my men watch you long enough to know you're not old enough to be in my club."

"W-Wait your Raven Branwen?" I ask somewhat shocked. She is so pretty! My question causes her to smirk again, "M-Me and my friends will leave. W-We don't want to cause any t-trouble."

The black haired woman chuckles pulling me even closer, "How about I offer you a little deal?" I look at her with an eyebrow raised, "I'll leave your friends alone if you stay with me. If you refuse I'll make sure to ruin their lives and reputations. Actually on second thought they might not even be worth the trouble."

My eyes look over at my three friends, Raven's eyes following my gaze. Although her gaze hardens into a glare as she motions at two nearby bouncers. Fear seizes me when I see guns in their waistbands. I didn't waste a second turning around and grabbing Raven's hand.

"Wait! I'll take your deal! Just don't hurt them.."

"I'm glad you accepted my offer." Raven whistles at the bouncers who immediately back off

She suddenly stands up picking me up bridal style. I yelp wrapping my arms around her neck in surprise. I feel her chest vibrations as she chuckles pulling me close to her. Her two bodyguards watch us closely and they follow us as Raven moves along the wall of the club, the lights and shadows somewhat hiding her and I. My nervousness peaks when she begins to walk up the stairs, towards what I presume is her office.

"Stand guard outside."

The two nod stopping at the door as Raven walks inside with me. I gulp when I hear her lock the door and makes her way towards her oak desk. She clears some of her papers off before setting me on the desk, placing her body between my legs. Her red eyes gaze into mine for a few moments until she suddenly slams her lips on mine. I gasp my eyes going wide at the surprise kiss. Although this gives Raven an opportunity to deepen the kiss, her tongue slipping into my mouth. I don't put up a fight knowing that I wouldn't be able to beat her. Well that and this is pretty much my first kiss. I feel her hands grip my hips, slipping to my butt pulling me closer to her. I try to focus on the kiss as her grip gets a little tight on my cheeks. I of course blush from the contact, her kiss seeming to heat up. Sadly my oxygen supply starts to run out and I begin to tap on her thigh signalling that I needed air. Thankfully she gets the message and ends the kiss, a small trail of saliva connecting our lips. She sits down in her chair pulling me onto her lap.

"I cannot wait to get you home~" She purrs turning her attention to my neck