Yandere!Female!Jason Voorhees x Mute!Female!Reader

Y/N-Your name

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk off the bus last tightly clutching my journal close to me. My eyes survey the area, the scenery familiar to that of my dreams. You see I've been having nightmares about this place ever since it was announced that my summer camp was coming here. It's pretty much the same dream over and over. It starts out with me hearing screams outside of my dream cabin. When I look outside the window I'd see a tall brown haired woman killing people with her machete. Although she would always snap her attention to the window, immediately spotting me in the glass.

I would watch her as she began to approach my cabin door before rushing to hide. Of course I didn't have too long until I heard her break down the door. I would hide beneath my bed keeping my breathing steady as I hear her heavy footsteps approach the bedroom door. Despite doing my best to keep myself calm she'd always find me. She'd always grab my ankle with the same tight grip, yanking me out from under the bed. She would scan my body for a few seconds before tossing me on the bed, pinning my arms above me. I always flinched when she stabbed her machete next to me as she leans in towards my face. My dream would always end however, just as she goes to remove her mask.

"Out of the way mouse." Dave one of my normal tormentors snickered, shoving me out of the way.

I stumbled almost loosing my balance. I could hear him and his buddies snickering as our counselors walked towards us.

"Alright everyone gather around! We're going to announce your cabin partners!"

I remain in the outskirt of the crowd already knowing that I'll be by myself. Even though they were suppose to care the counselors don't really give a care about me.

"And Y/N will be in Cabin 13."

I kept my head lowered feeling everyone staring at me. I could hear the insults from the crowd causing me to tighten my grip on my journal. As soon as the crowd begins to disperse I make a b-line to my cabin. I didn't want to hang around any of my summer camp people and besides it was getting dark. A small wave of anxiety hits me when I see that my cabin was the closest one to the woods. I walk towards the front door, my anxiety growing when I feel someone watching me. I try to push it aside as I walk inside the cabin. I make my way to the bedroom placing my bag by the bed and putting my journal on the night stand. I take note that the cabin looks a lot like the one in my dream. The feeling of being watched hasn't left me either putting me further on edge. I looked out my bedroom window to see if I saw anyone but the only thing I saw was some movement in the woods.

It somewhat calmed my nerves since there was plenty of animals in the surrounding woods. I close the blinds not wanting Dave or any of his friends to bother me. I decide to head to sleep the exhaustion of the 6 hour trip getting to me. I quickly change into my pajamas and snuggle into the blankets. I place my head on the pillow and soon I'm embraced by the soft comfort of sleep.

Jessica POV

"She'll be a perfect wife." My mother states and I nod in agreement

I'm hidden behind a tree as I keep an eye on my future beloved. Although my happiness quickly turns to anger when I see a group of boys approaching her cabin.

"We'll just frighten her a small bit Sam." One groans as they stop in front of the door

"But isn't tying her up and dumping her in the middle of the woods too much?"

"Are you saying you feel something for the muted freak?"

"N-No! I'm just saying that this is all too much."