Yandere!Striga and Morana x Fem!Reader

Your POV

I try to keep my breathing even as I slipped out of my 'lovers' bedroom. I had plan this for weeks and now I have the perfect opportunity. After gaining their trust they finally removed my chains allowing me the freedom of moving my limbs. They claimed that they were doing this because, because as my soulmates they had obligation to keep me safe. Complete bullshit if you ask me. Soulmates don't exist.

I back around a corner while another patrol passes me, the exit so close yet so far. I check the area for anymore nearby guards before quietly booking it towards the door. Without any hesitation I slip past the wooden doors and dash for the nearby tree line. I don't stop continuing to run through the forest as branches scratch and slap at my skin. After running for quite some time my legs beg to stop, and I do so leaning against a tree. I just now realize how short of breath I was, and I begin to take in as much oxygen as I could.

Although while I was regaining my stamina I felt something running down my arm. I look down at my arm to see what was trickling down it, only to have my blood run cold. My arm shakes as I see my blood drip down my hand onto the ground below. Damn it, damn it, damn it! I had to find a human village soon or my blood trail will seal my fate. I press my hand against the wound and continue forward, my anxiety and paranoia increasing ten fold. I jump at every sound, looking over my shoulder to fully expect a pissed of Striga behind me. Thankfully she wasn't but that didn't ease my nerves at all.

I continue my trek through the forest, mentally cursing when I realize it was starting to become night. I still hadn't found any type of shelter or village adding on to my desperation. Just as I was about to give up hope my eyes land on a cabin. Without hesitation I run towards it hoping that there was some sign of life. As I entered however the dark brown stains on the floor tell me that the owners were killed long ago. I curse and look at the sky, the sun about set, leaving me no choice but to hide out in the cabin.

I slam the door shut, stacking whatever I could against the door before hiding in the corner. I watch the window on the wall beside me for any signs of movement, and I start to pray to whoever would listen to me. I sit there in silence my eyes not moving from the window. I tense up when I see a large window shoot by it. My gaze flickers towards the door fully expecting whoever or whatever it is to break in. For a few minutes all I could hear was the pounding of my heartbeat before the door was suddenly broken into pieces. I yelp and hide my face in my hands already knowing who it was. I tremble in fear when I hear her heavy boots stomp towards me, one of her hands grabbing my wrist before grabbing my throat.

"P-Please-"

"Please?" Striga snarls bringing me closer to her face, "Please? You, our little, soft, darling human aren't sorry at all. You've made it quite far you know."

The claws of her armor digs into my throat while her grip tightens, making it hard for me to breathe. I look into her green eyes with fear before her eyes narrow at the sight of the wasted blood on my arm. Her hand on my wrist straightens out my arm, bringing it up to her face. She sniffs it a look of disgust on her face.

"Hmph. Such delicious blood wasted." She huffs before holding me bridal style, "Now let's return home. Morana is waiting for us."

My breath hitches while she runs through the forest, the different colors blurring as we run past. Striga doesn't slow down until we're back in our bedroom, where I immediately spot an angry Morana on the bed. The blue eyes of the dark skinned vampire stare into my soul while Striga sits us down on the bed, keeping me firm in her lap.

"We protected you from your selfish humans, from the other vampires that wanted to suck you dry, the night creatures that wanted to rip you apart and yet this how you repay us?" Morana hisses grabbing my chin in her hand

I whimper closing my eyes.

"Look at her our love." Striga commands nipping at my ear

I reluctantly open my eyes, not wanting my punishment to be worse. Morana runs her finger up my side, her gaze not breaking mine for a second.

"What do you think we should do to you?" She asks

I gulp another whimper leaving my mouth as I try to come up with an answer to please them. Morana was in no mood to wait however, her gaze moving to her lover holding me.

"What do you think my love?"

"I think we should suck her dry~" Striga husks placing her head on my shoulder as I tense, "And then maybe do the thing we were talking about.."

Morana's frown turns into a smirk, "Wonderful idea as always."

The dark skinned vampire cups the paled ones cheek, placing a quick kiss to her lips while I struggled in Striga's arms. I try to plea with them when I feel their fangs scraping against my skin, only to have Striga's hand clamp over my mouth. My scream is muffled while the two roughly and deeply sink their fangs into my neck, a tear running down my cheek as they start to drain me.

After a minute my limbs become numb but the two continue, eagerly sucking up my blood. I feel my heartbeat begin to slow down when I feel something entering my bloodstream. Black dots fill my vision before the two remove their fangs, licking at the blood that escaped their marks. My breathing and pulse was almost nonexistent as they smiled down at me. Morana cups my cheek, her gaze almost seeming loving.

"You'll wake up soon my love." Her voice is muddled and I pass out

Timeskip a week

I wake up with a jolt, sitting up right as I take in deep breathes. I look down at my body in disbelief, turning my limbs over to see if there was anything wrong me. I furrow my brows in confusion when I don't see any marks. They did kill me right? Or did imagine that? I go to call out for them when I feel two pointy fangs pressing into my lower lip. My eyes widen when I realize what they've done.

"We're glad you're awake love." I hear Morana's voice

I look over at the door seeing the two vampires in the doorway.

"W-What did you do?"

"We turned you into a vampire." She shrugs walking over to me as Striga closed the door

Wait if I'm a vampire then that means-

"You're not as strong as us however." Striga huffs, "We made sure of that."

The two cage me in between them, and despite being a vampire I was still scared of them. Morana cups my face while Striga's arm wraps itself around my waist. The blue eyed vampire presses her lips on mine, capturing them into a fiery kiss. The kiss is one sided however, and I don't kiss back. I blush as Striga's hand runs up my chest, her hand groping my boob forcing a moan from me. Morana takes advantage, her tongue darting in to explore their territory. Striga's hand retreats down my body resting itself on my thigh as the other vampire ends the kiss. The soldier vampire cups my chin forcing my head back so I could look into her green eyes.

"Just know that you needed to learn your lesson. Now we can be together for eternity~Without having to worry about you running away~"

I sink into her hold as her rough lips smash against mine. If It wasn't as strong as them then what's the point? I couldn't beat either of them, especially Striga in combat, and now that I'm a vampire I can't escape during the day. The only thing I can do is to accept my fate.