Yandere!Bully!Plumeria x Shy!Fem!Reader x Yandere!Fem!Bully!Skull Grunts

Name: Isabella 

Name: Isabella 

Name: Abby 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I pulled my hood up as soon as I left my house. I was always fearful of someone recognizing me. Well more like who would recognize me. Team Skull members always found me to be an easy to pick on. They would steal my money, and sometimes tried to steal my pokemon. They harassed me so much that I just decided to leave my pokemon at home, where they're safe. At the moment I was rushing to meet up with my only friend in Alola- Ash Ketchum. He was rather new to the island, but he always protected me from the skull grunts.  I silently prayed that none of the grunts spotted me with every footstep I took. As I saw the town of Iki hope started to fill me. Maybe it was my lucky day! Maybe I won't get picked on today! Sadly the hope was shattered as I heard motorcycles behind me. My eyes widened and I started to run, only to feel someone push me to the ground.

One of the motorcycles stopped in front of me while the other stopped behind me. I grit my teeth in pain as I sat up, only to see Isabella in front of me. 

"Well, well, well. If it isn't our favorite little 'trainer'." She snickered hopping off her bike

"W-W-What do you want? I-I don't have anything you know.."

"Don't get sassy with us." Abby growled, ripping my hood off my head

I whimpered in fear once Isabella grabbed my hoodie, yanking me up to my feet.

"You know what? How about we go for a ride?"

I got more nervous by the second as she dragged me towards her motorcycle. 

"P-Please just let me go." I begged struggling in her grip

I heard a third bike pull up behind us and I didn't dare look to see who it was.

"What did you and Isabella catch today?" I heard the second in command, Plumeria ask

"Found our favorite trainer. She was on her way to Iki Town." I could see Abby smirking out of the corner of my eye 

Isabella turned me around to face Plumeria, much to my discomfort. Plumeria had a smirk on her face, and grabbed my chin tightly. 

"Why don't you hang out with us? You don't have any friends waiting on you anyway." Plumeria let go of my chin, wrapping her arm around my shoulder

"I-I actually do." I growled ripping myself out of her grip

She seemed shocked for a moment, probably because this was the first time I ever really stood up to them. I used the moment to make a run for it. Although within seconds I was tackled. Plumeria was on top of me straddling me. 

"Give me the rope." She commanded Abby who nodded, "I was hoping you would come peacefully, but it looks like we'll have to do this the hard way." She tied the rope around my wrists and ankles making me panic. They've never done something like this before.

"Let me go!" I  yelled squirming under her grip 

Isabella grabbed her bandanna and wrapped it around my mouth, making sure nobody could hear me. Tears gathered in my eyes as Plumeria got up, glaring at me. 

"HEY!" I heard someone yell, "LEAVE HER ALONE!"

I looked up with happiness to see Ash not standing too far away. Plumeria tsked in annoyance as she grabbed one of her poke balls.

"Take her back to the mansion. I'll deal with this twerp."  

Both girls nodded and Abby quickly grabbed me. She placed me in front of her as she got on, making sure I was in her sight at all times. Both girls started their motorcycles before taking off.

"GET BACK HERE!" Ash yelled

"If you want to get to them you'll have to go through me punk." I heard Plumeria respond

Timeskip 10 minutes

Abby dragged me through Skull mansion with Isabella behind us. Multiple skull grunts gave me glares, but were quick to look away when they made eye contact with Abby. I winced in pain as Abby's grip on my wrist tightened. Eventually she lead me into a bedroom where they slammed the door behind us. The bedroom looked rather big, with a king bed against the wall along with two couches and chairs. Within seconds I was pinned against the wall by Abby. I was practically shaking as her red orbs stared into my E/C ones. 

"So what's up with you and the punk?" Isabella growled getting oh so close to my face

"N-Nothing I swear!" 

"You better be tellin' the truth." Abby snarled before slamming her lips onto mine

My eyes widened as her tongue pushed passed my lips, into my mouth. I tried to push her out with my tongue, but it didn't work. After a few minutes of violating my mouth she pulled away, only for Isabella to take her place. She didn't waste any time though, slamming her lips onto mine like Abby did. Her hands gripped my hips tightly as she grinded her body against mine. I whimpered and tried to push her away, but she was going nowhere. She eventually pulled away, keeping my lower lip between her teeth until she let go. My lips felt bruised, and I was trying to regain oxygen when the door slammed open. There stood a rather pissed off Plumeria with something red all over her clothes. 

"SO YOU DATING THAT DAMN TOURIST?!" She yelled pushing Isabella and Abby aside, grabbing my collar.

"N-No!  W-We're just f-friends!" I looked at her with complete and utter fear 

"Just friends!?" She screamed slamming my back against the wall, "He didn't say you two were just 'friends'!"

Isabella and Abby looked at me with betrayal. They glared at me as they stood beside Plumeria.

"What? W-We're not dating! I'm not even into him like that!"

"I bet she's lying." Isabella spat

"I-I'm not!"

"Well guess what? It doesn't matter. That little bitch is dead. I took care of him baby. He thought he could take someone that wasn't his." My eyes widened in fear as she threw me on the bed, and all three girls were quick to pounce on me, "You won't be able to tell anyone though. You'll be staying here, with us until you learn to love us. We are going to make you ours."