Yandere!Caulifla x Fem!Reader x Yandere!Kale

Y/N-Your name

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N! Get your ass in here!" 

I jump at the sound of Caulifla's voice, immediately following her command. I was one of her bodyguards despite Caulifla claiming that she didn't need one.

"Y-Yes boss?"

"I need you to escort Kale to our room while I handle some business."

"Of course." I nod the shyer saiyan hesitantly removing herself from the older girl

I give Kale a small smile wrapping my arm around her as I lead her out of the room. Although half way to our destination I realize that Kale keeps looking at my arm that was around her shoulders. I swiftly remove my arm causing her to stop.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!" I apologize not wanting to face boss' wrath, "I should've asked you before-"

"It's fine." Kale whispers her voice barely audible, "I didn't mind it at all."

"O-Oh." I stutter somewhat embarrassed

Surprisingly Kale grabs my arm placing it back around her shoulders. I can see a light blush on her cheeks but I don't question her continuing to walk her to Caulifla's room. We reach the room a few minutes later and I swiftly open the door, holding it open for her. I go to leave when Kale's voice stops me,

"P-Please don't leave." She whimpers holding her hands to her chest, "I don't w-want to be alone." Tears begin to build up in her eyes making my eyes widen

"I'll stay with you if that's what you wish." I give her a small smile closing the door behind me, walking into the room

The shy saiyan walks over to the bed sitting down on it. I join her making sure there was enough space between us so she's comfortable. We sit there in awkward silence waiting for her sister. Out of the corner of my eye I see Kale poking her fingers together, almost as if she was thinking about something. I was just about to ask her if there was anything bothering her when she suddenly latched onto me, her two hands clutching onto my shirt. Although the force of her suddenly lunging at me caused the two of us to fall on the bed with Kale on top of me. During the fall my hands somehow ended up on her hips. Both our eyes widen and I can feel my cheeks burning from embarrassment. Kale also is blushing heavily but she doesn't say anything. In fact she actually curls against me laying her head on my chest. I couldn't say anything, I mean who could? To have cute girl, who is also your boss' protege, laying on your chest is something crazy. My hands shake as I sit there nervously debating whether or not to talk and ruin the small moment. I end up just accepting it calming myself down so I don't freak Kale out.

Sadly the moment was ended a few minutes later when we both hear gunshots and shouting down the hall. Kale, obviously frightened, clings onto me tighter looking at the door with fear. I sit up grabbing her attention almost immediately. I withdraw my gun only to have Kale grab the back of my jacket.

"D-Don't go out there.."

"I've got to Kale. I'm a bodyguard for a reason." I state softly turning around and grabbing her hand softly, "I need you to stay in the room okay? Stay here where you can be safe. I'm sure Caulifla will come looking for you soon."

She doesn't seem to like my answer but I gave her no choice, quickly exiting the room. I hold up my gun stalking down the hallway where the gunshots and screaming was heard. It's now silence making me on edge. My eyes widen when I spot a figure dressed in black, clearly not part of Caulifla's gang. I quickly open fire, the figure dropping dead within seconds. Unfortunately they weren't alone as three more figures appear, open firing at me immediately. I curse ducking into a nearby hallway, avoiding the rain of bullets. Eventually the fire stops and I slowly peek around the corner seeing one of the men trying to drag their dead partner to 'safety'. I don't waste a second firing off two bullets both of them hitting his upper torso. The other two open fire at me again forcing me to duck back into the hallway.