Our Last Year

* 2 years later *

"We're finally in our last year," Denki sighed, arching his back as he stretched near Izuku's desk.

The whole class was buzzing. It was their first day of being seniors, of course it was a great occasion.

"Midoriya, there's some first years waving at you outside," Mineta stated as he pointed to the door. There stood three girls with gifts in their hands as they excitedly waved Izuku over.

Deku, of course, wouldn't be rude and not go see them.

"Midoriya-senpai, we have gifts for you," the short-haired girl stated as they all handed him their gifts.

"Thank you for saving all of us!" they bowed with blushes on their faces. Before Izuku could reply they ran off giggling to themselves.

Izuku just smiled and left to sit back in his seat.

"Ever since you've saved the world, the girls are all over, Midoriya-senpai~," Denki tried an impression of a girl, making the rest of the guys ,that heard him, chuckle.

"So lucky," Mineta mumble under his breath.

"That's not true. They're just thanking me, but really there's no need to. I'm sure anyone who was able to save the world would," Izuku answered humbly and a small smile graced his face.

"Speak for yourself Midoriya. You're literally All Might's successor!" Mina and the girls have finally entered the class.

Two years ago, after Izuku had recovered, he explained everything from his first encounter with All might to the day he left UA to save the world. They were very pleased by his explanation but some had thought he didn't trust them enough to tell the truth. Izuku had immediately replied, saying that he was worried for their safety. Which was the honest truth. He had to repeat the whole story back to the pro-heroes since they were also out of the loop.

After some thought, the pro-heroes decided to keep Izuku's quirk classified. Only the people he had told and needed to know, knows about it. Unfortunately just because he saved the world from great evil doesn't mean evil was gone for good. There could still be people who would carry on AFO's plan, but hopefully not for a long time. Never preferably.

"You guys don't have to keep bringing that up," Izuku grinned. The class truly believed he was a great hero and would constantly remind him of what  he had done. He personally would get embarrassed but was glad everyone felt safe around him.

"We have to 'Mr. Symbol of Peace'," Hagakure joked and everyone laughed. Izuku laughed with them until he noticed a certain pink cheeked girl. She wasn't looking at him, so she hadn't noticed him following her. She sat down in her desk until a firm hand placed notes on her desk.

She looked up at the owner of the scarred hand and immediately blushed.

"D-Deku-kun!" she said and put on a smile, completely embarrassed that she stuttered in front of him.

"These are the notes you asked me for. I hope this makes your studying easier," he gave his signature smile as always, which made her heart beat faster. She was now losing all common sense. She could barely keep up the staring contest they were having.

Her mouth suddenly dried up. Izuku had changed over the last two years, not only in appearance but behavior/personality too. He now had a strong jaw line, no baby fat on his face whatsoever. He was more lean now, so his face didn't look unnatural with his bulky body. Bulky as in not body builder, All Might type, but rather one that was perfectly shaped for his age. He also grew a lot since their first year. He was at least two heads taller than her, so she found herself looking up at him most of the time. It was... attractive she had admitted a while ago.