Missing You

[⚠ slight smut ⚠]
Might not even be considered as smut and it's really short so...
_____________________________________

Week long work study was finally over and class 3-A returned to the dorms during the afternoon on Sunday. They were finally all relieved to be back home. After a week of just working they were all exhausted and needed rest.

Unfortunately they were given some news about what had been going on recently.

"Toga's back?" Tokoyami asked in disbelief. The class was shaken by the news, memories flooding.

"Detective Eizo asked me to handle this, so none of you have to worry. I'm just warning you to be careful and to keep it in mind. If you happen to find some then just tell me," Izuku stated, but the class looked displeased.

"The last time we let you handle things, you went all vigilante on us," Sero said, making the freckled boy laugh nervously.

"That's very manly of you, but we're not letting you handle this on your own," Kirishima said, the class then getting hyped up, causing Izuku to worry.

"I know, but it's just Toga, we're not sure if anyone else is involved. If something big does happen you guys would be the first to know," Izuku replied. The class hesitantly agreeing.

"Although, I am on this case with you Midoriya," Shoto said, coming from behind the boy. Since he worked with Endeavour, he too was working with Izuku. His father was involved, as well as him being the current number one her. Hawks then would also be involved if this got bigger.

The class left it up with the two boys and dispersed to their own rooms.

"Oi, nerd. You find anything?" Bakugo asked.

"Kacchan, you're not part of the case," Izuku stated making the explosive boy scoff.

"Don't pull crap like that, I'm working with you," he said, no room for argument. Izuku knew Bakugo would say this so he wasn't surprised. He trusted the blonde so he was planning to ask him for help anyway.

"Alright, we'll talk later," Izuku sighed and headed up to his room. He walked inside the elevator and leaned against the metal wall.

"Hold the door!" a voice yelled, making Izuku put his arm through the door, the elevator doors opening once more.

The brunette ran inside and sighed, panting from the short sprint.

"Are you okay, Ochako?" he asked with a smile as the door closed again.

Ochako regained her posture and smiled brightly at the tall boy. She collided with his chest giving him a hug. A bold move for the gravity girl.

Izuku was a bit surprised by the sudden gesture but hugged her back anyway.

"Missed me?" he asked teasingly and she hid her blush in his chest.

"N-No," she pouted, making Izuku laugh.

Once they made it to Izuku's floor, he grabbed her hand and took her to his room. Luckily nobody was out in the hallways.

When they got inside Izuku immediately met her lips and the two began melting into each others touch. Izuku kicked the door closed and pushed the girl further into the room until they both landed on his bed. The soft covers wrinkled as they moved around.

Izuku's head landed on the pillows as the girl straddled him. The kiss was rushed and filled with lust, the lack of contact from a few nights ago catching up to them.

Izuku's hands gripped her thighs and placed her on top his crotch. Ochako got the hint and grinded her lower region against his. The two moaned together at the action.

Ochako's hands ran through his curly, soft hair as their mouths connected once more, tongues meeting.

Their movements were rushed and hungry, both wanting to feel each other up, to make up for the past few days.

Izuku's right hand then slid beneath the girls school skirt. Ochako was excited and rocked her self against his hard cock. His hand then rest on her wetness and he smirked against their kiss. He fingers then moving back and forth making the girl's legs go weak, her grip on his hair tightening from the little pleasure.

"Izuku, more~" she pleaded, but Izuku wanted to play a little longer. His hands retracted, making the girl whine in his ear. He then repeated his actions before taking his hand away fro the second time.

"Stop teasing me," she bit on his ear lobe and he laughed.

"Feisty, aren't we?" he chuckled before his hands then met the wetness rolling down her inner thigh. He was a bit shocked before he decided he'd give her what she wanted.

He slowly began pulling off her panties.

"Midoriya-kun! May I come in?" Iida yelled, the couple both frozen in their positions.

The door handle began to turn, but Izuku made it just in time to lock it.

"I-I'm just getting dressed, give me a minute," he lied and Iida yelled an okay. Why he was shouting? We don't know.

Ochako was still lying on his bed, her underwear creasing at her feet and his bedsheets stained with her cum.

Izuku gestured to his bathroom and she nodded. She went inside and Izuku threw a random piece of clothing on top of the stains.

He then opened the door.

"Midoriya-kun, I must tell you of my week at the agency,"

Izuku then internally groaned. Iida was a good friend of his, but the guy had some of the worst timing.

"Sure,"

~~

Once Iida left, Izuku locked the door once more before leaning his head against it and sighed. Iida had taken a whole hour and now he was exhausted.

"Izuku?" her angelic like voice interrupted him and he realized that the girl had been in his bathroom the entire time.

"Ochako, I'm so sorry. I should have told him to leave," he apologized, but Ochako shook her head.

"It's fine, besides I'm sure Iida just barged in here and you know how he is," she stated.

Izuku then made a move to change his sheets. Ochako had already cleaned herself in the bathroom and decided to sit on the floor by his coffee table.

When Izuku finished he pulled her up onto the bed, Ochako letting out a small squeak from the sudden move.

As he lied her down on the bed, he grabbed a clean throw over blanket and closed the two. He lied between her legs, his head on her stomach as she began playing with his hair. Iida had taken the last of his strength and now all he wanted to do was sleep.

Ochako didn't speak and let the boy rest, one hand in his hair and the other scrolling through the news on her phone.

No, she does not have a flip phone anymore.

The explosion incident the other day was still up and made her recall the memories of seeing Toga.

The possibility of a second war was low but not zero.

And this scared Ochako to the core.