Life Of The Classroom

[⚠ Smut ⚠]
I feel like I'm writing too much smut now... I should stop °_°
____________________________________

It was impossible to stop. He had done this to her and now she was stuck with it, during class.

She was inevitably horny.

Yes, Uraraka Ochako was hot and wet as she tried to focus on the worst subject ever. Math.

She didn't care how much marbles were left after taking 5xy away solve for x and elaborate answer.

She wanted to know how to deal with her current situation down south and between her legs. Geography.

Her thighs were shut tight as she tried to start some type of friction that would relieve her for a bit. Unfortunately nothing seemed to work. She stated dagger to the back of Izuku's head and internally groaned.

Stupid Izuku.

She cursed at him in her head. The girl was even more frustrated. It was her last class for the day but it seemed to drag on longer just to mock her. Not to mention she was on cleaning duty, so she couldn't handle her problem straight away.

Of all days!

The girl just wanted to leave, but no. Math was important and a crucial step to becoming a better hero.

Note the sarcasm.

Ochako almost sold her soul when she heard the school bell. Everyone had quickly packed up and chanted 'goodluck' for her as she began getting the room cleaned. Her mind was on one thing.

Get done and sort your shit out!

Unfortunately it began slowing her down. Her mind was clouded, Izuku on her mind...as usual, but this time intimately.

She scanned the are.

The class was empty, doors were closed. Everyone was heading back to the dorms to rest.

She was alone.

She found herself walking to Izuku's desk. Her body leaning down on the top of his table, his scent still on that specific area.

Her hands reached between her legs and under her skirt.

It'll be fine. She thought.

She pushed her panties aside and felt as the her wet core dripped onto her fingers. Her middle finger entering her slowly making her mouth falling open as a silent moan escaped her.

She drank in Izuku's scent as she began to please her self. She felt a bit embarrassed to get off on just his smell and her imagination, but no one could judge her. They've done the same, can't deny that.

She entered another finger making herself feel a little more pleasure. Her fingers were small and not as big as Izuku's, but it was good in the moment.

She just needed a release.

She repeatedly worked her fingers at a pace she found comfortable. Silent moans escaping her mouth, Izuku's name leaving her every so often.

The wetness made a squelching sound, making her realise how turned  on Izuku had made her. The girl wanted more. They pair had only done it once almost two weeks ago, it wasn't enough for her.

"Fuck, Izuku~" she whined in a needy tone. Her mind raced to their first time. The feeling of being filled by him almost made her come on the spot. She wanted to feel that again.

Her breasts lied flat on the table, her nipples hard and created friction again the desk. Her core getting a tingling sensation.

Her free hand that held onto the side of the desk then slid under her shirt and under her bra. Her fingers playing with herself to help her finish faster. The last thing she wanted was to get caught.

But like all times, things just didn't go her way.

"Ochako," his voice echoed through the class as she froze in her spot. Her head lied flat as her fingers stopped mid thrust.

Her face flamed up, she wasn't going to look. This must've been the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to her.

Instead she just closed her eyes. She was clearly dreaming. Things like this didn't happen.

Or so she thought. Izuku was behind her in an instant, his fingers had already entered her without warning. Her own fingers were touching his inside her. She was filled.

"Doing things without me again?" he sighed pulling her fingers out and thrusting his in full force. His fast pace startling the embarrassed brunette.

"You did t-this~" she moaned, his rhythm speeding up at an inhuman pace.

He wasn't using OFA right?

Izuku planted small pecks behind her ear before sucking on one of her sweet spots. He knew most of the places that could help her release. He whispered dirty things, hoping it would speed up the process.

He wasn't planning on dicking her down. Unfortunately he wasn't prepared to see Ochako pleasuring herself by his desk.

He had originally forgotten his study book back in class and decided to get it. He was sure she'd be here so he thought they could walk back to the dorms together. Izuku didn't expect... this.

Ochako was reaching her limit. They both knew this and Izuku happily decided to help her out.

"Ochako~" his voice came out husky and playful, causing her to shudder, her legs going weak. Luckily Izuku was there to hold her up.

"Come for me," a few seconds after his words Ochako came on his fingers, the rest falling down her thighs. A muffled moan escaping her dry lips. She was physically weak after standing that whole time.

When her mind came rushing back she was quick to get on her knees.

"I'll help you too-"

Izuku covered her mouth with his hand and dropped down in front of her. He took a tissue from his pocket and cleaned her up, the floor as well.

"As much as I'd love to have that pretty mouth of yours on me, you're exhausted," he helped her stand up, the never ending blush permanently on her cheeks.

She stood quietly with her head down. She couldn't look him in the eye just yet after what he had witnessed.

He wasn't going to let her live it down.

"Next time be more careful, I wouldn't want other guys helping you out," he basically growled and dragged her out of the class with their things.

"Sorry," she apologized, but a small smile grace her lips at his possessiveness.

Cute!