Opportunity Awaits

"Deku--Midoriya-kun, I like you. I've had a crush on you since our first year. I didn't want to get in the way of your hero training so I decided to forget about these feelings, but I realized that it didn't help. I've fallen in love with you!" Ochako confessed, face flushed as she awaited a reply.

She opened her eyes and groaned while staring at her bathroom mirror.

"That's terrible! Why would I tell him, 'I thought I'd get in his way'? Am I trying to guilt-trip him into dating me?" she sighed and dropped to the floor. She curled up in a ball and whined to herself.

"What's wrong with me?" she mumbled into her arms.

She glanced at her phone. Her wallpaper was of her and Izuku in their second year. They had taken a selfie at some stall during the UA school festival. She treasured their moments together and wanted to get this over with.

She had no idea what to tell him an opted to just go with the flow. Nothing rehearsed ever goes well.

"I just want him to know how I feel! Why is this so difficult?" she yelled to no-one in particular. She stripped from her clothes and got into her shower, waiting a few seconds for the water to heat up. She then got in and the warmth immediately relaxed her muscles.

She hasn't seen Izuku since yesterday when they slept together. Slept not slept together.

She blushed at the memory of his arms around her. He would occasionally cuddle into her back. It took about thirty minutes for her to fall asleep, so she knew.

Ochako suddenly felt very aware that she was thinking about her best friend while showering, butt naked. She didn't want to think anything inappropriate and shook her head.

"Bad Ochako," she scolded herself.

She finished her shower quickly and wrapped herself in a towel, hair still in a messy bun from the shower.

Her hair had grown passed her shoulders and she considered cutting again.

Would Deku-kun prefer it to be long or short?

She sighed. The brunette based most of her appearance decisions to Izuku's preference but she had no idea what was his type and he never said anything about her looks in particular. Then again he wasn't the type to judge people from their looks.

Opening her closet. she grabbed a pair of shorts and an oversized hoodie, not in the mood to dress up and honestly who dresses up at home-or at the dorm?

She lied the clothes down on her neatly made up bed and grabbed some random underwear.

"Granny panties for the win," she said while facing her floor length mirror, still wrapped in her towel.

"Uraraka-San, are you here?" she heard Izuku outside of her door. She immediately hid behind her dresser as if he could see through the door.

"Yeah, I'm here!" she answered, while quickly getting dressed.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

Ochako blushed. She was still half naked trying to put her underwear on.

"I-I'm just getting dressed. I'll be out in a minute," she said flustered. She had gotten done in a rush and just put on some random bunny socks before throwing her door open. Izuku was a bit frightened by the door opening so quickly before regaining his composure.

He took a look at her appearance. She wasn't dressed up but he thought she looked beautiful, even if her messy bun was falling out.

"You could've taken your time. I don't mind waiting," he stated and she shook her head.