Coming Out

"Are you okay Ochako?" Izuku asked, a small smile situated on his face. That morning everything felt brighter, and Ochako was hyper. It's only been a day of being Izuku's girlfriend, but she was acting as if he had asked her to be his wife.

She's been in a very good mood.

"Mm? I'm great Izuku!" she hugged him, standing on her toes to place a small kiss on his nose. (A/N: that rhymed lol)

"Happy?" he questioned, wrapping his arms around her back.

"Well boyfriend there's a good reason to be," her happy mood seemed to be contagious because Izuku felt just as happy as she was.

"I'll meet you down for breakfast after I get dressed," he stated before leaving her room.

Ochako did a once over her uniform before grabbing her things for school. She pulled her phone out of charge and basically skipped into the kitchen.

"Good morning class 3-A!" she greeted cheerily. The whole class was up that morning, by coincidence. Everyone heard that Katsuki would be making breakfast, thanks to Denki, so they all woke up early to eat his food. Of course Katsuki was pissed, but he made everyone nonetheless.

Everyone greeted back, surprised by the brunette's energy. Usually she'd be the one to sleep in, but not this day.

Her positive mood spread around suddenly, the sun was already shinning making the day even better. The class became livelier after her greeting.

Katsuki's shouting for Denki and Sero to get away from the food. Iida's usual energy matching Ochako's, reminding them that class would start in the next thirty minutes.

Ochako went over to Katsuki to get her serving of breakfast.

"Take whichever Uraraka," he said pointing to various trays of his food.

"C'mon Bakugo, there should be enough for seconds," Denki whined, trying to hand his already empty plate into Katsuki's hand.

"I'll blow you up dunce face!" he yelled making Denki run towards Jiro. The girl ignoring him as he hid behind her.

Ochako was about to look for a seat when Izuku entered the room.

"Midoriya! Tell Bakugo to give us more food," Sero said after Izuku had greeted everyone.

Izuku walked up next to Ochako grabbing a tray for himself.

"Kacchan,"

"Don't start Deku, I'll take your food away and give it to them," Katsuki threatened making Izuku chuckle.

"Sorry guys," he apologized with a smile. He then faced Ochako and pecked her slowly on the lips.

"Oh my god!" Mina said loudly, the whole class facing to where she was and the a round of gasps followed.

"When did that happen?" Kirishima asked with a huge grin, going up to Izuku to give him the guy hug thing.

"Congratulations man!" the boys all came up to congratulate Izuku while the girls were dragging Ochako to a table. The squealing was louder than the guys congratulating Izuku at the moment.

The questions then flooded in.

"When did you confess?"

"Are you guys official?"

"When did you guys have your first kiss?"

"How long has this been going on?"

Ochako couldn't focus on all the questions being thrown at her. Izuku's kiss was sudden and she didn't expect it. She figured they'd have a sit down with the class or something, but clearly he did it in the smoothest and natural way ever.

The class was buzzing with excitement for the couple. Since nobody ever came out officially, this was new for them. The others who were seeing each other never made themselves official.

"Guys we'll talk later I promise, let's just enjoy the moment, yeah?" Ochako blushed.

~~

The girls decided to pester her that morning, they were so over her that she hadn't seen Izuku until they were in class.

The class went quickly, the class was having a good day since the morning. When the bell rand for lunch, the girls scurried over to Ochako, telling her to eat lunch with Izuku as if she hadn't been doing that since their first year.

She was shoved to his desk while he was still packing books away.

"Have fun you two!" Mina teased before they giggled off and out of class. Ochako sighed with a breath of relief.

"They're happy for me," she stated, embarrassed. Izuku shook his head and entwined their fingers. When he did so openly she almost tried to let go before she remembered they were doing it.

"Are you sure? My fans are going to be  even more over you now," Izuku laughed while Ochako groaned.

"Being with you is so troublesome," she feigned annoyance with a small smile.

"Well you are dating a Prince," he played along, dragging her over to the door.

"Ugh, they're going to be a pain," she whined, trying not to leave the class.

"It's too late now,"he successfully pulled her out of class, their hand still attached. The students in the hallway staring once before taking a double take. Yes, Ochako was around Izuku alot, but now they were holding hands. Of course they had to make sure they were seeing correctly.

The whispered began, some underclasmen hollering at Izuku, congratulating him.

We're dating, not getting married!

Ochako was a bit overwhelmed by the attention she was receiving. It was completely different from when she was saving lives.

How did Izuku get used to this?

Like they predicted, some of Izuku's fans were stunned. The pair was confirmed as a couple now, their Prince was taken by the commoner.

"How about we give them a show," before Ochako could comprehend what was happening, Izuku's lips was on hers.

Gasps were sounded and cheers from, mostly the boys were heard.

Izuku was never the type to show off. He was humble, so this was completely uncharacteristic of him, but Ochako just sighed into the kiss. She would forget about the people around her and focus on him.

After a few short moments, they broke apart with a laugh. The two smiling at each other like love sick puppies.

"Now we're even more official,"