Fearful

Todoroki Touya better known as Dabi, member of the LOV.

He was locked up in the prison Tartarus. He was kept under surveillance 24/7-365 or 366, depending on the year. He was one of the most wanted Villains out there, not to mention he was the son of pro-hero and number 1 hero, Endeavor.

After the war, the Todoroki's had a family meeting with him. They had asked him questions about why he never returned and how he got to the point where he was now. Dabi, however, was too far gone. He wasn't changing just because his family wanted him back or that his dad was finally acting proper. No amount of apologies could take the trauma away.

He hated his family, although he had shown a soft spot for his siblings, Fuyumi and Natsuo. Unfortunately he still hated his youngest, Shoto.

Of course though, Shoto didn't care and learned to accept his brother's feelings. Which bring them to the situation now.

Izuku and Shoto sat behind the glass of Dabi's cell. The room was made especially to suit his quirk. Fire resistant.

Once they got information about Toga, they immediately wanted to find out if the other members knew about their friend's plan.

Shoto was here for Dabi.

"Shoto, what brings you here today?" Dabi asked with a smirk on his face. Shoto wasn't amused at all.

"Orange looks good on you," the quirk hybrid brother spoke making the older glare at him.

The two brothers stared daggers into each other, Izuku witnessing the family fued live in front of him.

Izuku then cleared his throat making the brothers face him.

"We have a few questions for you Dabi," he stated and looked at the page detective Eizo had given to him. The detective left the LOV in Izuku's hand, so he was going to deal with like a professional.

"Have you heard about Toga being alive?" he asked and Dabi scoffed. He had a small TV in the corner of his cell room. The news played sometimes, so yes he knew.

"The bitch wouldn't die so easily, I was surprised they wrote her off as dead," he flopped down on his cell bed and closed his eyes.

This wasn't new to him. Detectives questioned him a lot about whether they had someone on the outside. They wouldn't put it pass AFO knowing he was unstoppable since the first OFA user.

"Has she made any contact with you in any way?" Shoto asked this time.

"I wouldn't tell you if she did," he answered before facing the two heroes who had serious expressions before he grinned mockingly, "But no, she hasn't," he laughed to himself.

Izuku was cautious. He was supposed to stop a second war from happening so he couldn't make any mistakes.

"How do we know you're not lying?"

Dabi rolled his eyes and pointed to something behind the two high-schoolers

"They implanted a lie detector inside me, all I can do is tell you the honest truth," he said sarcastically. Izuku stared at the monitor behind him. Dabi's heart rate was shown and some other irrelevant things.

There wasn't much they could do if Toga hadn't reached out to the other members. She's either working with someone on the outside or was keeping the plan to herself knowing that the captured had lie detectors inside of them.

Although she couldn't know the latter.

"Was there anyone else the LOV used to work with?" Shoto asked Izuku. The two were now going to have to come up with something on their own.

"There was that short alliance with Overhaul, but after Shigaraki basically dissolved his arms, he worked under the LOV during the war," Izuku stated. There were probably lots of villains willing to help Toga, so they wouldn't be surprised if she worked with someone completely new.

They didn't have time. Knowing that Toga could set them free any time set them on edge. She could be posing as some officer in Tartarus right now and they wouldn't know.

"She's completely unpredictable," Dabi spoke up, the pair facing him, "She's going to make this investigation hell for you. She's probably already ten steps ahead," he stated.

"You don't think we know that?" Izuku basically growled. The whole thing was becoming an irritation. He wanted to do something and stop Toga from succeeding. He wanted to save the world once more, but the villains were being much more careful and made sure not to underestimate him.

He had an uneasy feeling. Something was going to happen and he didn't need 'danger sense' to know.

The two friends left Dabi in his cell.

"Have fun cracking the case!" was the last thing they heard before leaving.

They walked through the long, empty hallways of Tartarus.

"I don't want another war," Shoto said, surprising Izuku. Shoto was never one to show emotion, especially not fear.

"Todoroki-kun,"

Izuku was very well aware of his classmates trauma. The war had taken a toll on their mental stability, Shoto just got added trauma, so it was worse. He on the other hand after nearly experiencing death for the hundredth time wasn't scared for what he'd have to face but were scared for the people he cared about.

"We'll stop it before it happens," he assured. Izuku would make do on his promise. He wanted people to put their trust in him. He would protect them if needed to.

Izuku's phone rang, checking th ID. He eyes lit up, bringing him out of his serious mood.

"Uraraka-san," he greeted.

"Deku-kun!" she cheerfully answered.

"Today you went back to Ryukyu's agency right? Everything okay?" he asked. The night before they had called and she had spoke about her boring day on house arrest. She had told him about her and Bakugou's encounter and that the blonde boy knew about the couple.

"I'm doing fine, but how is everything on your side? You were interviewing the other LOV members right?"

"Yeah, we didn't get much," he admitted then heard the girl sigh on the other end.

"I have a bad feeling about all this Deku-kun," her voice tone was fearful just as Shoto's.

Izuku's loved ones were afraid and that scared him. The pressure was on.

"We'll get to the bottom of this," he reassured her.

"Promise?"

"Promise,"