Is He An Otaku?

It was one of those days that Ochako rethought keeping Izuku and her a secret.

The girls had all come up with a plan for Ochako to confess.

They've been following Izuku for the past twenty minutes. Momo and Mina had given the girls disguises and dressed Ochako in a cute outfit.

It was the weekend once again and Izuku went alone into the city. Mina gathered all the girls to follow him that morning. Reason being, they wanted to get a chance to know what he was in to and coincidentally Ochako would be there. They would happen to like the same place or same things and it would then turn into a date.

Ochako just went with it and didn't complain. She brought this upon herself and so far, he had gone into a small café to grab breakfast before he walked out again.

The girls followed him into every store, place and turn. Ochako worried that one day Izuku might just get kidnapped by how easy it was to follow him around without him noticing.

Poor Deku-kun. I could literally just throw him in a van and send him off to another country. I should inform Aizawa-sensei about awareness training.

"Guys!" Jiro waved them over. The girls hid behind a wall as they watched Izuku. He stood outside a figurine store, but not just any one. It was a-

"I never knew Izuku was into the nsfw  type figurines and shojou manga," Hagakure said seriously.

"Is he secretly an Otaku?" Momo asked.

The girls then looked at Ochako.

"Maybe you guys can enjoy romance manga and talk about big boobs," Mina suggested.

"You are racking in that department, maybe Midoriya-kun fantasizes about your bre-"

"Do not finish that sentence," Ochako blushed and kept her hand over the alien girl's mouth.

They then faced Izuku and saw him pick up a piece of paper that was on the floor and putting it in the trash before walking again.

"Midoriya-kun is not that type of person," Momo stated and every sighed a breath of relief. Ochako almost thought he had that type of side to him. Luckily he didn't.

"Even when he's alone, he keeps the environment clean," Asui stated and the girls cooed.

They began trailing him again. He was currently walking into an outside market. Many shops and stalls surrounded them.

It was still early morning so it seemed like they were the only one's there.

In front of Izuku there were three kids, middle schoolers, they guessed.

The one looked a bit, not to be harsh, but weak. There were two other boys that looked to be pushing him around. They saw Izuku run up to them and stood in front of the bullied boy.

Unfortunately they couldn't hear what they were saying since the stood quite a distance away.

The bullies started shouting at Izuku but he remained calm. Izuku then grabbed something out of his bag and gave it to the boys.

"Is Izuku being the one bullied by them now?" Jiro asked and the girls stared at the scene in front of them. When one of the boys moved out of the way, they saw Izuku handing the two money.

"He gave them money!" the girls gasped.

The two bullies ran away and Izuku then faced the smaller boy. The little one bowed and thanked Izuku before running away.

Izuku then walked again into the store behind him. He was in there for a while, but when he came out he had a satisfied expression on his face.

An All Might figure in his hand.

"He's an actual fan boy," the girls sighed.

"Well, go bond over All Might," Mina said and pushed her towards Izuku, the rest hidden.

"Uraraka-san?" he said and she gazed up at him, "What are you doing here?"

"I was in the area, I guess?" she didn't lie.

Uraraka looked at the figurine in his hand and Midoriya followed her gaze, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

"All Might's new limited edition figure came out today, I decided to get here early before they ran out," he explained and she nodded.

"Some things never change," she giggled.

"So are you going to tell me why you girls were following me?" he smirked and she looked away, embarrassed.

She then sighed and gave him a small smile.

"I'm supposed to be confessing to you right now, bond over All Might and spend the day with you," she admitted before gesturing her head to where the girls were hiding.

"Ah, I see. Still going with that huh?"

"Yeah," she sighed again, "Anyway, we might as well walk back to school together," she stated and started walking. He followed her at a safe distance, since the girls would probably follow them back.

"Nice day today," he said and she nodded.

~~

Ochako grabbed her nail polish and put them on her bed. Izuku sat nervously in front of her.

The  brunette only smiled innocently at him before she took his hand in hers.

"I don't get why you have to practice on me. I'm sure the girls would do this with you. It is a girl activity," he stated and she just smiled.

"I always wanted to do this, besides emo Deku-kun could be a cool aesthetic," she said and painted his nails black, then doing his ring fingers  his usual green color.

She blew on his nail as, Izuku simpy watching her movements. She was looking down at his nails with a goofy smile on her face.

He then placed a small kiss on her lips and stared back at her.

"D-Deku-kun!"

"I thought you lost your stutter," he smirked and she blushed.

"You just surprised me, Iz... Izu-ku," she internally groaned for still not saying his name right the first time. Izuku laughed.

"It's a very straightforward name Ochako," he said and she shoved him.

"Sorry, it's fun to tease," he apologized and pulled her to him, careful not to ruin the nail polish.

Ochako wrapped her arms around his waist as his head hit the pillows. Izuku then realized that they wouldn't be seeing each other for a week, because come Monday, the class 3-A students were about to start...

Work studies!