Unexpected

Ochako walked with Iida through the busy hallways. The students were either getting ready for class or just talking with friends.

Iida scolded the students that were running in the corridors, making Ochako laugh.

"You don't have to be so strict Iida-kun," she giggled.

"They need to respect the rules and regulations of the school. If their is no rules then there would be chaos," he explained and Ochako nodded absentmindedly. Iida hasn't changed a bit.

As much as she wanted to listen to her friend talk about school behavior and obedience, the girl had something else on her mind.

Make him fall in love with me? That doesn't even make sense. He already said he was in love with me.

Did he mean he wasn't in love with me completely? He's so vague.

She had it on her mind for the past few days. The couple kept their secret for a week so far. They didn't do anything differently since they've always hung out with each other. It wasn't really a change to anyone, except instead of their usual study sessions, it became make-out sessions.

Yes they studied, but focus was much more difficult now. They could finally be with each other.

She sighed.

"Something wrong Uraraka-san?" Iida asked and she shook her head.

"Just something on my mind," she said. They made it to the class fairly early, as usual, so they just sat at their desks until the others arrived.

Ochako replayed the scene of her confession over and over. Every time she came to class, it was all she could imagine. They were in front of Mr, Aizawa's desk, where Bakugo and her fell. Then Izuku came in and everything after that.

She felt like everything was finally going her way.

Her peers entered the classroom and the empty room began to buzz with life. She smiled at her friends.

"You look happy Uraraka," Mina teased her. The brunette just rolled her eyes playfully.

"Am I not allowed to smile now?" she asked and Mina laughed.

"Well you look much better than last week,"

Last week, when she avoided Izuku as if he were the plague.

"Yeah," she scratched the back of her head awkwardly.

"We made up, so I feel better," she technically didn't lie. Although she felt guilty for not telling her friends the truth.

She was already committed to keeping her and Izuku's relationship a secret for a while. It'd be we weird to just spring it on him that she wanted to come out to everyone about it.

Some of the other girls started surrounding her desk, all asking about new strategies for Ochako to confess her feelings.

Little did they know.

Ochako just nodded through everything. She had to act like she was still determined, the girls were quick to notice something off if she didn't take it seriously anymore.

"Guys! Some girl is confessing to Midoriya-kun!" Sero came running into the class.

"Nothing new Sero," Hagakure stated but then Denki came running in shortly after.

"Guys, this is the biggest confession yet!" he said after running back into the hallway. The class then got curious and followed after him.

Ochako didn't think it was a big deal until she saw a huge crowd outside of the school building.

When they made it outside, Izuku was standing on the steps. A girl wearing a UA uniform stood on a box with a microphone in her hand and other girls handing him flowers and gifts.

"Midoriya-Senpai, I'm in love with you, please accept my feelings!" she said through the mic.

Her words echoed. Students were watching from inside the building and some outside, witnessing the whole scene up close.

"Before you answer, at least go out on a date with me!" she bowed, eyes shut in hope.

Ochako couldn't see Izuku's reaction since she was further behind him. She wasn't even close enough to hear his answer so she shoved through people.

When she got to an open area, Izuku was there, his back facing her.

"Um..." she heard him say, but nobody could hear unless they were as close as she was.

Ochako saw all the gifts around him and wondered.

Is this what he meant? Does he want me to make a grand gesture like this? More importantly, how was he going to reject her in front of all these people. The last thing he'd want to do was break her heart in front of the entire school.

"Deku-kun?" she said subconsciously. Izuku faced her, but what she wasn't expecting was his face to look apologetic.

He's too nice to break her heart in this situation.

"Okay," he answered.

The crowd roared in cheers, but there were some girls who fled the scene in tears or just 'booed'.

The junior walked towards Izuku and she bowed her head.

"It'll be worth it, Midoriya-Senpai!" she handed him a piece of paper before a teacher began shouting at the students to get to class.

Ochako stayed until there was no-one besides him and her. A teacher came out and gave them a pass for class, since Izuku had a lot of gifts to take care of.

When the educator left, silence followed.

He then faced her, but his eyes landed on the ground.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"I-It's fine. We aren't official yet and I know you just considered her feelings," she gave him a fake smile. She didn't like it all. This wasn't how things were supposed to be, it wasn't how she imagined being with him.

Ochako offered to help him take the gifts to the dorm. It took a while because the girl had given him an excessive amount of flowers.

Shouldn't flowers be a gift to girls? Okay, that's a bit sexist, but it's unusual.

Ochako sighed a breath of relief once they carried in the last of it.

"Maybe I could donate these to the children's hospital," Izuku mumbled to himself and Ochako smiled before wrapping her arms around him from the back.

Izuku froze before relaxing again. Ochako rested her head on his back.

"Don't enjoy the date too much," she said, but it was muffled by Izuku's clothing.

"You're mine remember?" he reminded playfully and she whined.

"Why does everyone like you?"

"You like me," he teased and faced her, her arms still wrapped around him.

"I love you," she pouted and Izuku immediately looked away from her, trying to hide his blush with his hand.

She says it so casually.

"Whose the shy one now," she giggled.

"I'm not shy, you're just-" he paused.

"Just?" she smirked.

He gave her a quick peck before dragging her with him to class. One thing on his mind the whole walk.

She might just make me fall harder with those three words.