Graduation Day

First of all, thanks to everyone who enjoyed the book! ♥ This is the last chapter and I just wanted to say how great of an experience this was. Your feed back and interest in this fic was motivation for me truly!

Second, I'm definitely writing more fanfics :Specifically -Izoucha-
I did promise a description on my new fic that will be published exactly after this one. So here it is:

Title :Homecoming

After All Might's death a few months after graduation. Izuku goes abroad as an escape, leaving his girlfriend Ochako, his friends and family.

Ochako was heartbroken and after a while her pain turned to hate. She became a full fledged hero, her work helping her to forget Izuku.

After three years, he came back to Japan, hoping to right his wrongs for leaving, but Ochako wasn't planning on welcoming him home with open arms.

But after she accidentally sleeps with him, her situation becomes even more complicated.

Will he succeed in winning her over? Or was his disappearance too hard on her to forgive him?

♥ ♥

[⚠ Smut ⚠]
The smut is only in the beginning, DON'T skip the last chapter!
_____________________________________

"C'mon everyone today is graduation," Mina yelled.

"Faster Izuku~" she moaned as he's pace picked up.

"Guys, where is Aizawa-Sensei? He's supposed to be here!" Denki asked frantically. The class was supposed to accounted for by the teacher and he was MIA.

"Fuck Ochako~" he thrusted balls deep inside her. The brunette moaning out into the palm of her hand.

Izuku's grip tightened around her waist as she began meeting him halfway. His low groans being kept as quiet as possible

"Has anyone seen Midoriya and Uraraka?" Mineta asked but everyone ignored him as they all looked for Aizawa. The teacher had better not be sleeping on a day like this. The students were supposed to be heading to the graduation hall in just a few minutes.

Ochako moaned out as she was close to reaching her orgasm. Her arms were kept firmly on the wall in to keep her blanace. Her back arched as she was reaching her limit. Izuku held her up, trying to finish off as soon as possible.

"He's here!"

"Aizawa-Sensei!" the class cheered

The couple moaned out as they came, not getting to catch their breath as they cleaned up quickly, racing out of the empty classroom.

"All right is everyone here? I'll do our last roll call," Aizawa said, the kids smiling happily.

Ochako and Izuku made it just in time as he started calling out everyone's name in alphabetical order. The two stayed behind everyone so nobody could notice their heavy breathing and so they could make themselves decent.

"Alright everyone's here," Aizawa nodded. Mineta staring at the pair who had shown up out of nowhere.

The walked in a line to the graduation wall. Everyone chatting away as they recognizer their parents waiting outside. The parents would wait for the students to receive their certificate and meet them all outside.