Meeting Mom

Izuku stood outside the front doors of the dorm, wearing his usual casual clothes. He waited patiently on his little brunette friend.

It was a Friday afternoon and the students were allowed to visit their parents.

He had yet to invite her once she came back from extra classes. She was an average grade student, but even then, she still wanted to take extra sessions. The only time she'd get higher grades was when Izuku helped her study.

He then saw her familiar figure walking towards him. A smile on her face as she walked alongside her friends. When Ochako saw him, she gestured for the girls to go in before her, but she didn't miss the mischievous glints in their eyes.

"Deku-kun? Were you waiting for me?" she asked.

"Yeah, we're having dinner with my mom today," he stated more than asked.

"We are?" she questioned. He never actually told her when it was going to happen and just decided to spring it on to her today. She said something about only going to her parents on Saturday, so she'd be free now.

"T-Then I'll quickly get dressed," she said in a hurry and Izuku nodded. He was looking forward to introducing her to his mom, hoping that Inko would blab on about him talking about her, giving her obvious hints about his interest in her.

He was going to be considerate for a little longer.

Once she came back out dressed in her casual clothes, they headed for the train station.

"What's your mom like? You think she'll like me?" Ochako asked, the nerves suddenly kicking in.

"She'll love you," he assured her, "As for what she's like. You'll find out soon enough."

Izuku lead her to the familiar streets of his childhood, his mind going back to the days he and Bakugo were... friends? He remembered a time when they used to have sleep overs, back then they didn't have any quirks yet so Katsuki was, well, nice.

"Bakugo lives here too right?" Ochako asked and Izuku nodded.

"In the area, but not here specifically. It's in walking distance from my house to his," he explained. Ochako nodded as he spoke about his neighbourhood. Even though he was bullied at some point, he only spoke about good memories there.

They then made it to an apartment complex and began climbing up the long stairs to the fifth floor.

"Well this is it," he said while grabbing a key from his pocket. He pushed opened the door before letting Ochako walk in a first.

A gentleman.

"I'm home!" he said and it echoed through the whole apartment.

First there was a pot closing before running footsteps were heard. Then what Ochako could only describe as an adorable, short, female looking Izuku came running in and hugged her son.

"Izuku, I missed you," she said. Ochako had almost forgotten that Deku's name was Izuku. She's been calling him Deku since their first day of high school.

"I missed you too," he had to bend down that his knees almost touched the ground to hug his mother. Ochako realized she was also taller then his mom. She was tiny, chubby and cute, Ochako thought.

When she stopped day dreaming, both  the Midoriya's were facing her with smiles and Ochako became nervous again.

"You are Uraraka-chan right? My son speaks so much about you!" she grabbed Ochako into a hug.

She's adorable! Ochako thought.

"Please, call me Ochako, Mrs. Midoriya," she bowed her head, making Izuku chuckle.