Festival /part 1

Tonight was the summer festival. A night of games, food and fireworks.

The whole class would be going of course but not together. This was also and opportunity for Ochako, she was going to ask Izuku to go with her. As a date. She would wear her new kamino and show it off subtle as Izuku compliments her.

Yeah, it'll totally work out!

Ochako walked out of her room, determined to ask him. She headed straight for the elevator and to Izuku's floor. When she made it, a few juniors were already standing there, Izuku being as tall as a giraffe made him visible as the girls crowded his door.

"Midoriya-Senpai, would you like to join us at the festival tonight?"

The girls had already started asking. Ochako admired their bravery and confidence.

What am I thinking?

Ochako wasn't going to let them have Izuku. This was her time, not theirs. She wasn't worried about what rumors would start, she just wasn't having it.

"Sly Midoriya," she heard a soft whisper beside her, but there was nothing there until she faced down.

Mineta.

He was entering his room which was right next to Izuku's. He was glaring at the freckled Prince of UA. Unfortunately Mineta still hadn't reached his peak moment. Something he would remind the class, then would proceed by using the late bloomer excuse.

At least he wasn't like his first year self. The boys and age had given him a lesson on respecting women. Yes he still had his usual antiques but he was quite respectful.

Ochako faced back to the swarm of girls, the scene would remind one of bees atrracted to their honey. A 'tch' sound leaving the girl's mouth before she gathered up all her courage.

She pushed through the storm of girls, Izuku noticing, she was a bit shorter than some girls but he recognized her anywhere. He kicked his dorm room open, Ochako entering it as other girls stared in silence.

"Unfortunately I won't be able to," he apologized and closed the door behind him, the girls stunned. He had let Ochako in and closed the door. Their minds then running wild with ideas to why he'd close the door and why he let her in.

The couple heard whispers outside the room, a sigh escaping their lips. There was definitely going to be gossip once school starts again.

Ignoring the fans, Izuku wrapped his arms around the girl and hugged her. He began feeling warm inside and suddenly felt comfortable and at home.

He breathed in her scent, the usual sweet smell radiating off her silky skin.

Ochako hugged him back, a smile gracing her face. Asking him wouldn't be so difficult now.

"What brings you here?" he then broke the hug and pulled her towards his bed.

"Should I have a reason to see you?"

Izuku just laughed as she sat beside him. His gaze shifting towards the door and then back to the floor, his eyes closing as he released a breath he was holding.

Girls were ruthless. Izuku had only now figured that out after being popular. No matter how many he rejected they just kept coming. He was getting exhausted, he didn't know this was part of being a hero.

"Would it be easier if we got together o-officially? They would stop bothering you," Ochako suggested, a slight blush on her cheeks, the tip of her ears turning red.

They've been a secret for about two months, the brunette figured she was ready to handle being with him, since his the new Symbol of Peace and all. She would definitely receive hate from people for no reason.

She would be in the way of his work. She wouldn't be worthy.

Different sorts of negative comments would be thrown at her. Not to mention she would want her close friends and family to approve of them.

"You don't sound so sure," he voiced, Ochako looking away in shame. Her insecurities were getting the best of her. She decided that they'd be a secret in the first place so it was her call.

"Even if they would lay off, that mean you'd be their target. I'd rather not have that," he stated while grabbing her hands in his. He entwined their fingers and placed small kisses on the top of her hand, his cheek resting there for a moment.

"I-I don't know," she said.

She had definitely came to see him for a reason, so why had she forgotten? Whenever Izuku was around she felt like she was on cloud9.

Even though they were basically together she still hadn't gotten used to the sensation of having him this close. His breath against her skin and their bodies connected. Oh how his fans would go crazy to find out the Prince had lost his virginity to a mere commoner. A daughter of a construction worker.

That's how they'd put it at least.

"Ochako, tonight..."

Tonight?

"There's the..."

Yes, something was happening tonight. What was it again?

"Summer festival,"

Oh right! I came to ask him!

He gave her a smile, but Ochako clearly didn't get the hint. She was too in her head trying to plan her words out properly to ask him. The girl didn't realize he was already asking her.

"Right! The festival! Everyone is going and I haven't planned anything, or who I'm going with. I should do that right now actually, maybe some of the girls are free-but wait they all made plans-"

"Ochako slow down," he grabbed her face and let out a small laugh,"First you get my stutter now you have my muttering. Are you sure you're Ochako and not female Izuku?" he joked but she stared at him wide-eyed.

Ochako, get it together.

"I wanted to a-ask you something," she admitted softly and he sighed with a smile.

"Me too, I've been trying to hint it for the past two minutes by the way," he stated and she blushed again. This was getting too much. She already had pink cheeks. She was basically blushing more than a hundred times a day. At this rate she'd be human-sized kirby!

They looked each other in the eyes before asking in unison...

"Will you go to the festival with me?!"