Hot Showers

[⚠ Smut ⚠]

Ochako had originally planned to take a shower, but the green haired boy in front of her was stripping down to his boxers already.

"I-Izuku wait, I'm sweaty! Let me take a shower first," she stepped back hitting the shower door behind her.

Her hands held onto her clothes in her hand but when Izuku stood in his naked glory it all dropped to the floor with a thud.

She gulped, yes she's seen him before, but he never ceased to amaze her.

"Shower? Well then, we can get creative," he said innocently while pulling her towards him. Izuku's personality changed like the seasons. A new side to him was now unleashed. The side, he's been wanting to explore ever since they lost their virginity. He was going to experiment with their sex life.

He quickly rid Ochako of her clothes, leaving her bare in front of him, then proceeding to enter the shower. Soon after, the water fell on him as she stared frozen in her spot.

We're going to shower? Together?

The glass on the shower doors began steaming up, making Ochako realise she's been standing around for too long.

She entered the shower, Izuku's back facing her. Her eyes wandered down his body starting at his back. She even stared an extra second longer at his ass before facing away in embarrassment.

"I was supposed to shower," she stated before he turned around. The water was dripping down his body, hair wet as water fell down on him.

She stepped forward to get under the shower water, Izuku stepping aside for her.

She welcomed the warm water, letting it land on her exposed skin. Her body relaxing at the warm sensation she was feeling.

Her relaxed moment ended shortly once a pair of lips started kissing down her neck from behind.

This is what he meant when he said we could get creative.

She melted at the feeling of him touching her. His hands rested on her hips, his tongue gliding on her wet skin.

Hins hands travelled up her waist and onto her stomach, tracing patterns before grabbing her breasts, adding slight pressure. His fingers toying with her nipples.

"Izuku~" she moaned at the slight stimulation. He planned on working her up before the main job.

He sucked slowly on her neck, increasing the pressure on her breasts, the girl moaning out in pleasure.

She felt something press against her back, immediately knowing it was Izuku. He was hard, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from pleasing her first.

"Izuku, more~" she whined, her voice sounding needy with lust. Izuku enjoyed listening to her like this, drunk on sex and hormones just for him.

"What do you want Ochako? You have to tell me," Izuku teased a little. He knew what she wanted, but he was going to make her wait.

Ochako was feeling a bit embarrassed, why did he have to ask her? She thought. He was teasing her, making her wait when she was in her most desperate state.