Fight

Ochako told Momo what Izuku head said. The class took a different direction after explaining the situation, leaving the big three to deal with Stain.

"Everyone, we're heading East. An attack broke out, I'll give you all instructions as we go," Momo instructed. While Iida was class representative, Yaoyorozu became the leader in battle. She had good ideas and was quick to change plans due to the situation.

Back in their first year, she was insecure and didn't believe in herself, but after Shoto and her defeated Aizawa for the Exam, her confidence came back. Shoto had been there to support her ever since.

She believed in her abilities and when she couldn't do anything, Momo would help support he peers. One day she'd make a great leader and start her own agency, at least that was what she had been thinking about.

"Uravity, did Deku say anything else about the attack?" Momo asked, using their hero names, but Ochako shook her head.

Izuku did say he was going after Stain, but there was still Kurogiri and Spinner. Ochako thought they could be the ones over there, distracting the heroes from going after Stain.

She smirked. They didn't plan for the entire class 3-A to join the fight.

Iida was one of the first to make it. Momo yelling instructions to rescue and evacuate the area. Ochako was on rescuing duty, unfortunately Asui couldn't be too close to the fire and helped with the evacuations.

"Cellophane, help me with this building!" Ochako called.

After the fight with Nine, on there island mission during the summer, Ochako and Sero became quite the tag team. Their quirks worked well together in some ways, so they often trained together.

When Ochako floated the people down from the top floor's of buildings, Sero had to grab them for a quick getaway. Ochako's gravity quirk wasn't a speed type after all.

"I'll check the rest, thanks for the assist!" she yelled over everyone's screams of fear and the noise of explosions much louder than Katsuki's. Cellophane gave her a quick salute before helping some others escape the chaos.

Fire spread quickly, making Ochako cough. The scene was very familiar to when Toga came out of nowhere.

But history finds it's way to repeat itself.

"Oi, you're that hero Toga liked so much," Spinner voiced from within the smoke. Ochako faced the sound of him, getting ready for battle.

With all the smoke, her vision was completely out of it. This left her with the other teachings Gunhead had taught her. When one sense is useless, you can count on your others.

Gunhead was very strict on her, this decision was from Ochako herself. Even though she was a still a kid and one of his only female students, he worked her hard. She was going to be one of his most talented successors.

Ochako then closed her eyes, calming herself. She focused souly on her hearing. If she couldn't see, she was going to rely on her hearing.

The fact was, Spinner used a sword, a big one. Ochako would be able to hear the sound of a swing, figure out it's location and dodge it.

"I don't think Himiko would want me to hurt you. Toga would want to do it, too bad she's not here," Spinner spoke aloud before swinging his sword towards her. Ochako heard it clearly before side stepping the sharp metal and running towards the sound of Spinner's breathing.

Gunhead had taught her that, after every swing of a weapon, specifically sword, the wielder would release a breath before picking it up again.

Ochako heard it and tackled him to the ground. Spinner lost the grip on his sword, letting it fall to the ground as she held him in a head lock.

"Oh? Spinner, you let a little girl get to you," Kurogiri stepped out of the smoke. Ochako didn't expect for him to be there as well, so her grip tightened on instinct.

What do I do?

"Two against one? That's hardly fair," Tailman, known as Ojiro, spoke.

"Uravity, don't worry about him. Just keep that lizard guy restrained," he assured her, Ochako nodding.

"The name's Spinner thank you very much," The lizard groaned.

"You have a class out their saving people right? There's only two of us, maybe I should level the plain field," Kurogiri said before his purple like portals started opening up on the ground. Ojiro looked down from where he was on the top of an office building.

"Crap," he muttered under his breath.

"What's going on Tailman?" Ochako asked, still holding onto Spinner.

"There's practically a bunch of henchmen out there," he stated.

Stain wasn't stupid. Three plain quirk villains against large attack heroes, that was basically impossible. After the war, many villains went into hiding and it took Stain just a few months to have them on standby.

Ochako groaned.

"Shit,"

~~

Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto was just a few seconds away from Stain. The three already thinking of different ways to stop him.

"Midoriya, over there," Shoto pointed towards three people on the ground. The trio stopped and landed gracefully.

Unfortunately their plans would have to change because the situation was now completely different.

"Deku! I knew you would come," Stain  laughed.

Izuku took in the scene before him. Mt. Lady was on the floor, due to Stain's quirk and Kamui Woods was being held with a knife against his throat.

"This is Stain, eh?" Katsuki growled, "Let me get a hit on him," but Izuku stopped him.

"We can't do anything just yet Kacc-"

"Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite, Deku," Katsuki reminded.

"Yeah right, sorry. He has hostages, anything we do too suddenly, that'll cost a life," he gestured towards Kamui.

"Deku, forget about us. Defeat Stain," Mt. Lady spoke. During the war she too helped the heroes including Izuku.  So they were acquainted already.

"You know I don't work like that Mt. Lady-Senpai," he said.

"That boy," Mt. Lady mumbled under her breath, a smile plastered on her face anyway.

"How are your friends? I heard they all went to that attack on the West Side of the city," Stain smirked again. Izuku wasn't informed about the current situation over there.

The new villains that Stain had working under him, was currently handling his classmates.

Izuku was confused, Stain then figured he didn't know.

"What are you talking about?" Shoto asked and Stain then lucked the blood off his sword, Kamui becoming paralysed as well.

"You'll have to defeat me to figure that one out!"