Summer Vacation

It was finally summer vacation. For the sake of Izuku's last year of being a kid, detective Eizo gave him the holiday off from working on the LOV case. Two weeks ago when Stain disappeared again, they haven't made any sudden moves. It was as if nothing had ever occurred, they were just gone.

Unfortunately Izuku couldn't be on the investigation all the time. He wasn't even a pro-hero, which is why All Might had told Eizo that he was still technically a teenager. It didn't matter if he already saved the world.

Izuku on the other hand was warry of his decision to take vacation. He knew he wasn't a pro and that he didn't have to deal with the LOV, but it still worried him. Although his mentor had already told him to take off and enjoy his last summer vacation as a student of UA.

He was being forced to worry about the villains later. This would very much take a toll on his mental health. He couldn't just pretend nothing was happening.

"Oi, Deku," he childhood friend called out for him. The guys had all decided to hang out at the school pool. Apparently the girls went out to buy new swim suits for their class beach excursion in a few days.

Izuku faced the blonde with a neutral expression.

"If you're thinking about round face, she's fine. I have pink skin watching over her," he said, taking a sip from his soda.

Izuku laughed at his friend's nicknames for their peers. He hadn't changed that much, just a bit nicer.

"I wasn't, but at least I know she's okay. I'm just thinking about the case," he admitted.

The other guys were playing some pool game, eating or just hanging out. Izuku and Bakugo were sitting on the diving boards near the water. The sun on their skin as they sipped on cold drinks.

"The Stain bastard still alive, eh? Haven't met the guy but he seems persistent as fuck," he said. Izuku sighed, he just wanted to work, sitting by the pool in silence was making him think more.

"This was supposed to be our last year. Now I'm spending it by trying to stop the League of Villains again," Izuku lied his towel down on the floor, his shades on as he bagan lying on his back. He had one arm behind his head and one on top of his forehead.

"It's summer vacation and you want to work? I'm all for kicking the league's ass but seriously take a break now and then," Bakugo stated.

The two boys sat in silence. Izuku's mind travelling away from the topic of work and just rested. Maybe he did need a break.

Soon enough Shoto had joined the two, sitting besides Bakugo. He gave them both ice-cream since Iida had bought some.

"That's our manly class representative!" Kirishima yelled.

"A cheer for Iida!" Denki added.

"Yeah!" the rest of the boys cheering energetically as the big three had cheered in a monotone.

The big three being Shoto, Katsuki and Izuku.

"Bakugo, we're friends right?"

"No,"

Shoto ignored Bakugou's answer and carried on with what he was about to say.

"I need advice, about girls," the dual haired boy said suddenly making the two boys face him with shocked faces. This was something very different then what they'd usually speak about. Especially since Shoto wasn't one to show interest in these matters, therefore the pair was now very interested to what he had to ask.

"Everytime I speak to her my heart starts beating faster-"

"Hell no, I'm out," Bakugo said as he made a move to leave the conversation but Izuku sent him a look making the blonde roll his eyes and sit back down.

Even though Katsuki was about to leave he was very curious to who this mystery girl was. Since Shoto always had his usual expressionless face, no one could ever understand how he felt when he said certain thing. He'd just have a blank face.

"Who is this girl?" Izuku asked, expecting Shoto to shy away for once and refuse.

"Yaoyarozu-san,"

He said it! Katsuki and Izuku thought at the same time. Both expecting no answer.

"Really, ponytail?" Katsuki repeated.

The two were always talking casually, but because Shoto was... well, Shoto they didn't really notice. They didn't think Todoroki even had that side to him, a side that actually had feelings in a romantic way.

Katsuki seemed to feel a bit left out.

"First it was Shitty hair and pink skin, dunce face and ears, now fucking icy hot and ponytail? I know it's like our third year but don't you think it's a bit late to be getting into relationships?" he asked/said.

"Jealous?" Izuku said nonchalantly.

"I will out you right now shitty nerd," Katsuki threatened making Izuku stiffen up.

He would. Ochako wouldn't want that right now.

Shoto watched the two with curiosity. He didn't know what was going on but  it wasn't like he was going to get in between their glare-off. Izuku had indeed gotten brave in the face of Katsuki.

The pair then broke it off and just sighed at their childishness, facing Shoto once more.

"You like her. Ask her out," Bakugo stated as he closed his eyes and rested on the floor. He was done speaking for a while, so Izuku would have to handle the rest.

Shoto was taken a back by this realization. He wasn't one for romance after all, and since all his underclassmen had started asking him out he started to think about these things.

Momo was just a friend that he suddenly began getting closer with over the years. She supported him through everything he did like any friend would, but lately she's been on his mind. He didn't know why, but thanks to Katsuki it had all cleared up.

"So I'm in love with her?"

"Maybe not that far yet, you wouldn't want to scare her away," Izuku suggested and smiled at his socially challenged best friend.

His childhood really had an impact on his life currently, but luckily he had a friend like Izuku.

Speaking of asking girls out and the romance topic.

Izuku had wandered to his girl. Everyone was getting together and love was clearly in the air. No one should be that surprised if they'd gotten together suddenly.

Izuku considered ending his little game with Ochako but decided not to in the end.

She was trying really hard after all, maybe he'd carry this on for another while before he'd make them official.

Izuku smiled at the thought of Ochako.

Let's play a little longer.

Before Graduationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें