Girls Day

If anyone is confused on how the Japanese SCHOOL year works, I literally searched it up.

______________________________________

The last term had gone faster than anyone had expected. The third years did their last work studies as students, their last internships, their last school festival. After their exams, the student were only a couple weeks away from graduation. To make their last few memories as high-school students, class 3-A planned a day just for themselves. The boys and girls were separated due to their own ideas and plans. They then all agreed to do something together as a class another day.

"All right ladies, we'll make the best of our day together," Momo stated, the rest of the girls excited. Although Ochako was already missing Izuku, she decided to day was girls day.

"No boys!" Hagakure yelled, the strangers around them staring. Asui covered, to where she assumed her mouth was, with her tongue.

"People are going to think we're weird," Jiro stated, walking further along pretending not to know them. Ochako ran up beside her.

"We're proud of it though," she nudged her, the girls laughing at their silliness.

The girls planned their day thoroughly. It took about two days to plan, so they were all excited.

Sponsored by Momo, the girls were going to spend their day at a fancy hotspring that her parents used to take her to.

The girls, were indecisive about this. Which is why it took two days to plan. They were spending the night as well, since they got permission by principal Nezu.

Mina argued about just relaxing all day, which is why before the hotspring, they were going to the arcade. It wasn't anything special, but when they brought it up and Momo stated that she's never been, they just had to take her.

Because of Momo's status and lifestyle, she grew up differently from the other girls. When they played around in the park, Momo was learning piano or violin. When their plans with friends was going to the arcade, Momo's was spent at a spa's or museums.

Of course the girls were going to take her out from the rock she's been living under.

No offence to Momo.

"Alright, what should we play first?" Ochako asked, looking at the various types of games. The girls all faced Momo, waiting for her opinion.

"Umm... How about those?" she pointed to an air-hockey table, the girls getting excited.

After teaching her the basics, Momo was ready to play.

Momo and Jiro were on a team vs Mina and Ochako. Jiro played the role as commentator and Asui was the one to cheer them on. The girls were quite noisy, but luckily the place was empty.  It was an usual day to be at an arace.

"Oh wow, this is rather fun!" the girl was a genius at air-hockey. She even went head-to-head with Mina. Those two were fiercely playing, but of course the champion stay the winner before the newbie.

"Next time Momo-San," Asui patted her on the back, but Momo wasn't sad at all.

"What other games are there?" Momo asked, working up a sweat from her previous game.

The girls introduced her to different games before they decided to call it a day. They had a spa to go to still.

When they made it, Momo gave her reservation details before they were situated in a fancy, Japanese style suite.

"So spacious!" Hagakure squealed. A few minutes later and piles of food was sent to their room. Ochako drooling at the sight.

"Lets eat and then get naked!" Mina yelled. The girls enjoyed their feast, taking embarrassing pictures of Ochako as they ate. The girls fooled around a bit, even teased her about sending them to Izuku.

"Okay, girls leave her be. The hotsprings is calling our name," Asui stated, the girls excitedly went to the outside baths. After getting undressed and wrapping their towels around them, they headed to the hot water.

A sigh left their mouths as the water relaxed their bodies.

"The day's not even over, but this was definitely one of the best days ever," Ochako stretched her muscles before sinking into the water.

Jiro stated at the other girls chest areas before looking down at hers.

"Alright, what do you guys eat?" she complained, the girls just laughing. Jiro wasn't insecure about her body, but every now and then, it couldn't hurt to make a joke.

"No way, really?"

"When?"

"You guys shut the fuck up!"

"Calm down everyone!"

The familiar voices sounded over the wall that separated the women and men's bath. The girls breaking out of their female moment.

"You guys heard that too right?" Mina asked, the girls nodding.

A few moments later and there was loud noise and chatter coming from the men's bath. The girls were very certain.

"What are the boy's doing here?"Momo asked, the girls suddenly got very curious, climbing out of the water and walking towards the wooden wall. They placed their ears to it and listened.

"Yeah, I got pictures,"

"Send them to me later,"

The boys of 3-A was definitely on the other side.

"It's sounds like they're all here," Asui stated.

The the sound of water falling and people walking sounded. The boys had finished their bath.

The girls quickly grabbed their towels and walked into the changing room, peeking out of their side. They saw the boys exiting the changing rooms in their yukata.

"Jiro?"

The boys all turned to wear Denki was facing. The girls quickly getting back behind the curtains.

"What are you girls doing here?" Kirishima asked. The girls quickly changes as well and walked out. Surely enough, all the boys were there.

"Were spending the night here," Momo said as the girls came out with their things.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ochako asked.

"Todoroki-kun payed for all of us," Izuku said as they all faced Shoto who had come out of the changing room.

"Using Endeavour's credit card?" Asui joked, but Shoto held an expressionless face.

"Yes actually," he answered, the boys suddenly getting frantic.

"Holy shit, we're the number one hero is going to kill us," Sero stated in a panic tone.

"It's fine, he owes me for years of trauma," Shoto said casually, the mood suddenly very dark.

"A-Alright then," Momo walked towards Shoto, grabbing his hand. The two walked off somewhere, leaving the class to chat with themselves.

"My day couldn't get any better now," Izuku said, Ochako facing him.

"Same," Ochako hugged her boyfriend before looking at the others.

It was almost time for graduation. These memories were going to be kept special for class 3-A. The day just couldn't get better.

"Guys Mineta's drowning!"