Innocence

Like he had said, Izuku was gone before Ochako had woken up that morning. He had a huge mental debate on whether he should stay or not, but unfortunately he had work to do and opted for leaving a note instead.

He was feeling a little too happy ever since he woke up. The memories of the night before still fresh in his mind, he didn't want to be weird or anything but he couldn't stop thinking about it. Her facial expressions her moans, it was so amazing that he found himself smiling while on patrol.

"What are you smiling about Deku?" Mirio asked and Izuku broke out of his daydreaming.

"N-Nothing! I'm just glad to be working y'know?" he lied, but then again what was he supposed to say. I lost my virginity to the girl that I love and can't stop imagining her butt naked? He couldn't say that... obviously.

Mirio shook his head with a laugh.

"How's Eri-chan? I haven't visited in a while," he asked, Izuku's smile widening.

"She started school this year. She was so excited and when she got back, Eri-chan showed me all her drawings. She made a friend too," he explained, genuinely happy for the little girl.

A few months after the war, Mr. Aizawa had gained custody over Eri and later adopted her. [A/N: Dadzawa moment]. They had little information from Eri's relatives and they considered how she would react if they had found her family. After everything that has happened to her, they didn't want to take chances. Besides, Eri was happily living her new life with her adoptive dad. Although she'd always just said dad.

"That's great, I'm planning on visiting," Mirio stated, a permanent smile on his face.

"By the way, I heard you were called in by the station yesterday?"

Izuku's mood changed drastically, he had almost forgotten about it. He sighed, not even wanting to talk about it. He was too shocked at the news but he wasn't as surprised as he should've been. One of the LOV's being alive was actually almost something he could've predicted if they hadn't announced her death.

Currently the rest that were alive was being watched 24/7 at Tartarus. The rest being, Spinner, Dabi- or Todoroki Touya and Mr. Compress. He should've known the vampire like girl was alive.

"Toga a member of the league of Villains is alive," he answered and Mirio stopped in his tracks, "They want me to handle it. I said yes, of course, but I can't shake the feeling that she's planning something," he admitted. He looked at the citizens that passed by with smiles on their faces. He protected them but he didn't think to do a  double check.

Peace was temporary, he knew that, but he didn't think it would start again this soon. He'd have to stop her before she plans on freeing her old friends.

"Do we have any leads? She could be planning anything right now," Mirio stated and Izuku shook his head.

"The police haven't found anything on her, which isn't news since she can basically be anyone right now," he sighed out again. The girl's quirk was troublesome and had been a pain in the ass from the beginning.

"So we just wait?"

"There's not much we can do," Izuku said before putting on a smile and signing autographs to the people who came up to him.

The people recognized Izuku from anywhere. Whenever he was out in his hero costume, he was easy to spot. The girls had asked for selfies and thanked him over and over again. Izuku was almost sure they knew the times of his patrol, because he thought some were very familiar.

Izuku didn't mind at all. He appreciated the gifts and their gratitude.

"Mr. Symbol of Peace, we have to get back to patrolling," Mirio smirked. Izuku apologized to his fans and continued working with Mirio.

"You should stop calling me that, really," the two laughed

~~

Ochako had woken up from her sleep, the sudden urge to pee, making her basically sprint to the bathroom until she felt an ache between her legs.

"Ow," she winced, holding her lower region.

Her head then, basically, exploded.

"Oh my god! We slept together!" the realization hit her like a ton of bricks. She was no longer a virgin and she had slept with the person she loved.

Once she finished her business, she ran out the bathroom noticing the empty bedroom.

"Izuku?" she called out but only to find a piece of paper on her nightstand.

I had to get back to my work study.

Sorry I left, I hope you're okay though and not... hurt?

I didn't have my phone to text you so hopefully you find this.
Call me.

-Izuku

Ochako blushed as she read the note and screamed into her pillow. She quickly grabbed her phone and searched through her contacts before landing on Izuku, her finger hovering over the call button.

He said to call, just do it!

She hesitated before hitting the button and basically threw her phone to the other side of the bed. Her phone was permanently on speaker phone so she heard it ringing. It went on for almost a minute until he spoke.

"Och-Uraraka-san?" he said and she stayed silent.

What did I even call for?!

"Uraraka-san," he said again.

"I-I'm here I-Izuku," she stuttered and she mentally cringed, "You told me to call," she stated.

"Right, I just wanted to make sure you were okay after... last night," he said slowly. Ochako hid her face in her pillows again, knowing he couldn't see her.

"I'm great, just a little s-sore though," she admitted. It took all her strength to even say these words. It was embarrassing but she was almost an adult, it shouldn't be weird.

She then heard him chuckle, a smile gracing her face as she imagined seeing him.

"Sorry about that, I'm here with Mirio-senpai at the moment and I'm on patrol. We can call later if you want... to speak about things?" he suggested and she giggled.

"Okay, good luck on patrol,"

The two shared goodbyes before hanging up, a smile on both of their faces.

As she put her phone down, the memories of what happened had come back to her again.

I'm no longer innocent!