Happy

Their first day was finally over. Everyone was heading back to the dorms to either do homework, take a nap or get dinner ready.

Ochako was enjoying her stroll to the Height Alliance building. They've moved into a new dorm which were meant for third years. Each room was now bigger and had it's own personal bathroom. Perks of being a senior.

She wasn't paying attention to her surroundings making her bump into a hard figure. Ochako had dropped her books and landed on her behind.

She started apologizing to the person while picking up her things.

"Uraraka-san?" Izuku questioned. Ochako froze in her spot as Izuku leaned down to help her. She shook her head and took the books from him in a hurry, which would come off as rude to anyone but Izuku wasn't fazed.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," she laughed nervously. He just sent her a small smile before asking her if she was okay. She nodded. He was in thought for a moment but she just stood there admiring him.

"Want to walk together?" he asked and she blushed before nodding. They've walked together plenty of times but that doesn't mean she wasn't still fazed by the fact they were walking together. Alone.

Izuku seemed like a different person when he was around Ochako and she noticed this. He would treat her with utmost care, almost as if she was fragile and something to be protected. This made her think she was special to him in a romantic way but even Izuku had once told her she was a great best friend. She had been friend-zoned and cried herself to sleep that day. Pathetic, she thought.

She faced him as they walked together. He had a smile on his face and waved to the people around him. He was... perfect.

"Midoriya-Senpai!" a girl called out making them stop in their steps. She stood in front of the pair. She glanced at Ochako before placing her full attention on Izuku.

"C-Can I have a word with you Senpai?" the girl stuttered. Face red and nervousness in her posture. Izuku faced Ochako apologetically but she shook her head saying it was okay. Izuku then left with the girl, but not too                                          far out of Ochako's sight.

She had witnessed the whole interaction between the girl and her best friend. She was curious.

The girl bowed after frantically saying something. Izuku looked embarrassed but smiled before saying something to her. The girls shoulders slumped down a bit before she smiled brightly again, her mood changing again. After a few seconds, the girl waved goodbye and Izuku then came back to Ochako.

"What was that all about?" she asked and Izuku faced her. He stared at her with a serious expression before he smiled again.

"Nothing really," he said and started walking off. Ochako was confused before just following after him. They were silent for the rest of the walk before they stopped at the entrance of their dorms.

"Uraraka-san," Izuku said not facing her at all. She looked up at him expectantly.

"Yes Deku-kun?"

"That girl just now. She asked me out," he said, still not daring to look at her. Jealous. That's what Ochako felt. How was that girl brave enough to confess her feelings, she thought.

"Oh," she said looking down at her feet. She wasn't sure what he was getting at but she also didn't want him to notice the tears that were about to form in her eyes. She forced them down before they could surface.

"Should I go out with her?" he asked and she looked at him, mouth agape.

He was asking her. Why?