Secrets

Tbh I have no idea how long this book is going to be. I haven't finalised a good ending yet, so I'm literally just writing whatever comes to mind and hopefully an ending will suddenly find it's way into my head.
If any of you want to inbox me some good ideas for an ending, you can!
______________________________________

Ochako climbed over Izuku's naked body. The two had maybe went a little over-board the night before. Izuku had a stupendous amount of stamina, but she wasn't surprised at all.

Izuku lied out-cold on her bed. It was about six in the morning and she woke up to use the bathroom, unfortunately it was not a pleasant walk, in fact she practically winced all the way. Izuku had done a number on her, not that she was complaining.

Once she finished her business, she cleared up her room. It was a bit of a mess since Izuku decided that the whole room was a good place to do it.

She threw on some clothes and left her room. She felt a bit dehydrated, deciding to limp all the way to the kitchen, leaving Izuku.

The place was still dark, so she turned on the kitchen lights, the silence giving her brain a bit of time to wake up properly. She poured her some water and leaned against the sink. Taking a few sips before releasing a sigh.

A few moments later, she heard padded steps walking in the hallway. She figured it was one of her classmates, so Ochako just waited.

"Ochako-chan," Asui called out. It happened to be one of her closest friends and she then smiled. Asui gave the girl a hug before stepping back to observe the brunette.

"You're up early," she stated, Ochako nodding her head.

"Yeah, rare," she joked making Asui laugh quietly.

"You seem different," Asui voiced her thoughts. Ochako creased her eyebrows in confusion.

"Different?"

"Happier. Did something good happen?" the frog girl asked before hoisting hersel onto the kitchen island.

"Even though Stain is still out there and we have no idea what's going on, I don't know, I feel like things are going... Good?" Ochako admitted. Asui  has been observing the girl for quite sometime, she knew Ochako was keeping something from her. She wasn't going to pry into her best friend's life, sometimes things are kept secret for a reason, but she really wanted to know if her theory was true.

"Have you thought about Midoriya-kun recently?" Asui asked, implying to Ochako confessing her feelings. Although Ochako didn't blush like she usually did, she just smiled

"I'll get there," she said, her eyes shining as she thought of Izuku in her room.

"Really? Because I think you're lying," Asui smiled innocently. Ochako was a bit surprised by her assumption and laughed nervously.

"What do you m-mean?" she stuttered.

Bingo! Asui thought.

"You and Midoriya have been spending a lot of time together. You guys didn't even go out this much before a couple months ago," she pointed out, making the brunette's heart race pick up, her nerves going haywire.

"We're just hanging out, y'know?" she lied. In truth, Izuku had been taking her out on dates almost every chance they get. It's never big or extravagant because they're keeping it a secret, so it's usually just lunch dates, walks on the beach and such.

"You know what I think?" Asui smirked, making Ochako gulp, "You guys are seeing each other in secret," and that's when Ochako shook her head rapidly.

"No, no-"

"This is all just speculation Ochako-chan. If you guys are keeping it a secret that's fine with me, I won't say. I just thought I'd let you know," she stated. Ochako underestimated Asui's observation skills. If anyone found out after Bakugo, it would be her,"So how long?"

Ochako sighed, somehow a heavy weight being lift off her shoulders.

"About four months?"

That early morning Ochako explained everything to her friend. From the day Bakugo blackmailed her, to that morning. Asui was a bit surprised the two went as far as losing their virginity, but proceeded to lecture Ochako about being safe.

Ochako was feeling much better now that she had someone to openly speak about her relationship with. She could get advice and talk about her problems, not that she had any troubles with Izuku at the moment.

"Why are you hiding this though, I'm sure everyone would be happy for you," Asui assured.

"I can't even remember the reason anymore, maybe I should speak to Izuku about this," she thought aloud. Asui was shocked the two were even on first name basis, but she didn't say anything. Ochako must've said his name instinctively.

~~

When Ochako went back to her room. Izuku had woken up. He was on his phone, as he lied on his chest, facing the head board.

Ochako put her glass of water on the table before climbing over him, straddling his back.

Izuku let out a groan from the sudden weight on his back.

"Morning," Ochako whispered, her hands on his shoulders as he threw his phone beside him.

"Ochako, where'd you go?" he rested his head on his arms, Ochako giving his shoulders a soft massage.

"I was thirsty and Tsuyu-chan was there as well. We spoke a bit... about us," she said, Izuku confused.

"Us?"

Ochako laughed nervously, "She kind of figured out we're seeing each other," she scratched the back of her head, her eyes shut. Izuku sat up a bit, making Ochako stand on her knees, so he could turn around to face her. She sat back down on his abdomen, her hands creating patterns on Izuku's chest.

"How did you take it?" he asked, his hands resting on her thighs.

"I-I think... I'd like us to be o-official," she blushed, not meeting his eyes. Izuku had a huge grin plastered on his face before sitting up and grabbing her face in his hands.

"Then Uraraka Ochako, would you like to officially be my girlfriend?"