Second Term

The second term started. It was the first day of school and everyone went back to their school routines.

Except for Ochako.

Her switch was turned off ever since the night of the festival. She was lost, confused and hopeful almost. Izuku's words replayed in her head every second she wasn't doing something. His voice, tone and expression, she made sure to remember the exact moment he said it.

He wants to take me again next year. After graduation and hopefully become pro-heroes. Was that a proposal?

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! Hold up Ochako!" she practically flew off her bed and paced around in her room. Class started in less than thirty minutes but she wasn't worried at all.

No, no, no. He didn't mean it like that, right? We've only been seeing each other for two-three months, it doesn't matter how long I've crushed on him, this was way too sudden.

"Oh my god," she spoke aloud. The thought of marriage hadn't crossed her mind, not once. Her mind only came to two steps. Confess. Date. There wasn't anything else after date.

Hero work. They would be heroes, would he want to get married straight after graduation? She came up with different scenarios and theories as to what he meant. Usually couples end after high-school. Either that or they don't last to their second year of college, but they wouldn't be going to college.

Ochako got dressed in a rush. Her bed hair still on show, her tie not done well and her shirt sticking out of her skirt. She somehow managed to put her shoes on.

She hurried down to the kitchen to eat breakfast, the others who were also taking it slow that morning watching her in surprise. The girl loved her sleep, but she wouldn't look so messed up after getting ready for school. No one said anything.

"Do you think she's on her..."

Before Ochako could hear the rest of Denki's sentence, she was already speed walking to class. The other students looking at her as of she'd gone crazy, of course she didn't take note of her own appearance.

When she made it to class after being stared down by literally everyone in the hallways, she threw the door open, making a scene.

She wasn't late and Aizawa wasn't there yet, but most of the class was.

"Uraraka-san?" a few of her peers had said out loud. Her chocolate brown eyes searched for a specific green pair. Then they met hers.

"Uraraka-san, are you okay?" he walked up to her. The girl was at a loss for words. She just wanted to see him and now people thought she was crazy.

She nodded her head in a stiff motion before making a B-line to her desk.

I'm so embarrassing! People think I'm weird now!

She internally whined, insulting herself.

Izuku followed her though. He leaned down, his one arm resting on her desk.

"Did I say something wrong? You've been distant," he stated.

It's true, Ochako was keeping her distance since that night. They would hang out but she wouldn't let things get too far or intimate.

Izuku didn't think too much of it since she hadn't avoided him, technically.

"It's nothing really, we can talk later actually," she busied herself, not meeting his gaze.

"I'm kind of going to be busy now. The case of the LOV is back on, I might only be able to see you late at night," he explained, her heart sinking slightly. She forgot about that. Her head has been on Izuku all this time and now he was going to face danger once again.

She didn't like how he was supposed to take on the LOV. Yes, he might be the only one to stop them, but he was still a student.

Ochako nodded her head, looking down at her closed hands. Class was starting so Izuku went back to his desk.

How am I supposed to ask him what he meant. What if he said it like 'We're going to be friends after high-school so yeah, we're going to the festival together'.

Ochako sighed, grabbing her pen and notebook. She didn't have time to think about that and so, class began.

~~

Izuku went down to the police station after school. Detective Eizo had called him in saying there's been rumors that Stain has been hiding out somewhere. He, Shoto and Katsuki was going to check it out.

That's where they were now, a big, damaged abandoned building.

"Why do they always decided to hide in a creepy ass place?" Katsuki groaned as he looked over the place.

"Scared?" Izuku teased making Katsuki scoff.

"Don't worry Bakugo you can hold my hand," Shoto said, a serious expression on his face.

"Fuck off, icy-hot," he blasted himself to a broken window, the others following after him.

"We're supposed to be in stealth mode, y'know? We're just checking the place out," Izuku stated, Katsuki however not listening to a word he said.

They began walking through the many hallways, the place was like a maze. The place was dark so Shoto lit up his left side, his hand going releasing flames.

The air warmed up around them, Izuku mentally thanking Shoto for the heat since the place was practically freezing.

I should make adjustments to my costume.

Izuku's mind was running wild with ideas to stay warm in the winter. Unfortunately he couldn't think too long.

Something had fallen over, making all three turn their head in the same direction as the sound.

"You think they're actually here?" Shoto asked.

There wasn't exactly proof that Stain was here. Some pro-hero who patrols around the area thought he had seen the LOV but they weren't sure. Although all heroes were to report any suspicion they had.

"We do have licence to beat them up, so yes, hopefully they are here," Katsuki stated walking into the direction of the fallen item.

"I agree. If we can end this now, it would be better," Izuku said, Shoto and him following Bakugo.

The three went down a long hallway that lead into a big open, hall.

The place was a mess and a few mice ran around.

"Disgusting," Katsuki commented.

"It looks like they were here though," Shoto said while picking up empty food packets and boxes.

"Don't touch that shit," Bakugo slapped Shoto's hand, the ramen box falling onto the floor. Shoto looked up at his explosive friend.

"Fucking rats! You wanna get rabies?"

"Can rats give me rabies?" Shoto asked Izuku but the freckled hero ignored the pair.

He was too focused on what was going on.

If this was there's, then they're still here in the city.

We just have to look everywhere.