Mutual Feelings

Izuku had woken up first. His eyes were still closed, but he didn't forget where he was and who he was cuddling with. When he had pulled her down with him and held her, he thought she would have left or told him to leave. He basically forced her, but he'd never do anything she wasn't comfortable with. They were best friends after all, Izuku wouldn't mind sleeping in the same bed as her. They trusted each other, so when it happened there weren't any bad thoughts behind napping together. Just sleeping.

He decided to open his eyes and enjoy the view of his beautiful friend. Now, he wasn't blind. She was the most beautiful girl in the school, in his opinion, that is. As first years, she would always be around him, since they became friends quickly due to their first encounter at the entrance exam. She was always close, especially when she got excited, so he got nervous a lot. 

Izuku brushed the brunettes hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear. Her mouth was open, making her warm breath fan against his chest. He traced his finger along her constantly pink cheeks. Many thought that Ochako was always blushing, so boys who had taking a liking to her always got the wrong idea. Izuku thought it was cute, since he knew her real blush face.

He had also taken notice of her stutter. She'd developed it a bit over their second year and he'd gotten worried, but he realized the stutter was only towards him. He then thought he'd done something that made her warry of him and confronted her about it, but she shut him down saying that she wasn't really sure why and that he shouldn't worry. 

She became nervous around him, stuttered and blushed. He already put it all together and that morning it was confirmed. 

She said she was in love with him. 

He leaned down to her face and kissed her cheek. She was still asleep so he wasn't worried about being caught.

He had pretended to be asleep when she said it. He was trying to get different reactions out of her to confirm his theory. 

Although he didn't realize he'd been hiding it. 

He too was in love with his best friend. 

"Why are you hiding your feelings from me Uraraka-san?" he whispered. He was aware of all thing the girls of class 3-A did for her. They weren't really good at keeping things subtle., especially Mina and Hagakure; one of the things that made Izuku suspicious in the first place. He also accidently overheard the girls saying that Ochako was going to confess to him a few days ago. He's been rejecting all his fans for her, not like he had feelings for anyone else but her. He decided to hide his feelings out of consideration for for the girl; having the courage to tell someone how they feel was a big deal and he admired her for that. Which is why he hadn't confessed first, though he was feeling a little impatient recently, not knowing when she'd do it.

He wanted her to confess soon so they could spend their last year in high-school as a couple. 

"You're so stubborn," he chuckled before sitting up. He had training with All Might soon and it was already an hour past lunch time. He wanted to stay with her until she woke up, but he couldn't miss training. 

He sighed.

"I have to leave Uraraka-san," he said while climbing out from under the blanket, careful not to wake her in the process. She was still fast asleep, so he sent her a text to read later. He grabbed his things and left her room, silently leaving the girl to deal with what had happened alone. If she remembers.

~~

"You're using too much of the smokescreen Midoriya-shounen," All Might stated. 

Smokescreen: The quirk wielded by the sixth user of OFA, En. This quirk allows the user to generate thick clouds of smoke from their body, which can obscure peoples' vision

Izuku groaned, he knew that, he had the least control over this quirk. He had trouble on controlling the amount of smoke; it flowed out of him too quickly so he was still learning on how to slow it down. Izuku had tried to control it properly during his vigilante phase. En, had repeated to him continuously not to use too much but Midoriya was under pressure to learn how to use it properly...at that time.

"Control your breathing and imagine yourself slowing it down or just picture something slow," En, the sixth user, advised. 

Izuku took in the previous user's words and breathed in slowly.

Imagine,  Izuku repeated in his head. 

Focus my mind on one thing. To slow down the amount of smoke that releases from my body and then stop it. 

Something slow. 

Slow.

S...Sl...Sloth? But sloths are known for sleeping right? 

S...Snail!

"That's an interesting way to think of it. Now imagine it releasing at a snails pace, obviously it's a bit too slow but that's the first step to learning control," En said.

Izuku imagined a snail, a snail that became smoke and released it from his body. Soon enough, smoke slowly surrounded him.

"You did it!" All Might cheered. Izuku smiled with pride and mentally thanked the sixth user for his advice. 

One of the reasons to why it was difficult to control was because all the quirks powers enhanced due to OFA. It was stored up over time and eventually became a superior type of the first smokescreen. 

"Well, it's a start. I'll need to be able to control it faster in fights," Izuku stated. Becoming the successor of All Might and the last user of OFA was still completely surreal for the former quirkless boy. Born with none and given seven later, he couldn't be happier, but it took a lot of mental strength as well. His body was still growing, so it exhausted him more. 

"You should go rest and eat something," All Might suggested.

"I slept at Uraraka-san's dorm before I came, so I'm not that tired. I am hungry though," he said without thinking.

"Uraraka-san's dorm?" 

Izuku's eyes grew wide and he faced All Might whose face drained of color.

"Shounen, I don't think it's a good idea to do it at this age , but I hope you're being safe," he said quite awkwardly. He didn't really prepare for giving Izuku the talk.

"No, no, no, no, no! That's not what I meant. We just slept because I was tired," he explained and All Might blew a breath of relief.

"Oh, sorry. Although I suppose you kids are at that age now," he said and Izuku just nodded in embarrassment. 

It's not like Izuku hasn't known about all that. They had sex-ED classes with Midnight, during their first year, a few times and the boys received free condoms. The girls and boys were separated during those classes.

Also, Izuku was a teenage guy. He wasn't immune to those things, it was natural.  

"Anyways, I'll be going. I'll see you Monday," Izuku stated, mind then wandering back.

He had experienced wet dreams and getting hard, then dealing with it like every other adolescent person did.

Although he felt guilty. Whenever it happened, it was always about the same person... his best friend.

Uraraka Ochako.