Plus Ultra

"Where did all these villains come from?" Mineta yelled, frantically throwing his sticky, purple, head balls  at them.

"Weren't these guys captured a couple years ago?" Shoji asked from a distance. They were all quite far from the class, so Shoji used his quirk to see far, growing an extra tentacle.

"Alright Chargebolt, let 'em have it!" Jiro said, everyone taking a few steps back.

Denki ran forward, getting ready to release his electricity. Usually after using over an extreme amount of power, he would short circuit, but over the years he learned to control himself.

Jiro would watch him from a distance, as he kept releasing his power. She would then look after him until he regained his conscious. The training went on like that until he reached his limits.

"100, 000 volts!" the bright yellow electric serged on the ground, making it to the villains. The ones that could dodged it, the other met an indescribable shock that would leave them fried.

"Everyone, we can do this!" Momo encouraged. Kirishima and the other close combat students charging in as the long distance heroes stayed behind.

Momo turned around, hiding her exposed skin as she created a cannon. Jiro made sure no-one could see her.

"Thanks Earphone Jack," Momo loaded her cannons.

"Creati! Uravity and Tailman are going head-to-head with Spinner and Kurogiri," Sugarman stated. The two of them were close combat, Spinner too. They could handle him, but Kurogiri wasn't a fighter type, he'd just teleport them.

"They'll handle themselves for now, trust them. We'll take on the others with the help of the pro-heroes," she lead and the others followed

Back at Ochako, she and Ojiro were still facing Kurogiri. Ochako keeping a firm grip on Spinner.

"For a little girl, you're actually kinda strong," Spinner complimented, while trying to struggle his way out.

"Well I've been keeping a certain project under wraps until now," Kurogiri said while opening up a portal. As if things couldn't get any worse, a Nomu stepped out of it.

Ojiro stepped back a bit, unfortunately even he knew Nomu's were out of his league of fighting. Ochako however didn't budge, not yet at least.

"Uravity," Ojiro called, Ochako sighing.

"I know," she tied Spinner up with her wires, floating him with her.

They couldn't take that thing down on their own.

She floated Ojiro too and jumped out of the building. Sero spotted them and pulled them towards him.

"You got Spinner, nice," he cheered, but the two didn't declare victory just yet.

"We have something bigger on our hands now," Ochako stated before running towards Momo, Spinner being dragged along in the air

"You guys are going to get it now!" Spinner started laughing like a maniac. Ojiro groaned before Sero taped Spinner's mouth shut.

"Thanks,"

Once they made it back to their side of the long road, Ochako met up with Momo, tying the villain to the cannon.

"Good news and bad news!" Ochako said while turning back to the fight.

"Good news?" Jiro asked.

"We captured Spinner," Ochako smiled proudly.

"And the bad news?" Momo questioned, the brunette's smile dropping nervously.

"They've got a Nomu," she stated casually while the other students around them looked at her as if she had grown two heads.

"I'm sorry what?" Jiro questioned, taking a double take.

"We can't take a Nomu down!"

"R I P class 3-A," Sero stated while saluting the sky, Ojiro hit him with his tail.

"Everyone, we can't let that get us down, as soon as Deku, Shoto And Dynamite get here they'll handle it. They have the best chance of defeating the Nomu, we just have to keep it busy until then," Momo reassured, keeping her composure. The class seemed to settle down. They've been through much worse, so this shouldn't be a problem.

"She's right, we'll wait for them. If we can, we'll even take down the Nomu," Ochako stated, the class getting their hopes up.

"Go beyond..."

"Surpass your limits..."

"Plus Ultra!" they all yelled, charging into the fight.

~~

The big three stood beside each other, ready to take on Stain. Their heads were big, a three against one match with two hostages.

Bakugo shouted out a battle cry before speedily going head to Stain. The two others ready to back him up.

Bakugo blasted his explosion towards Stain, but he dodged it, his movements faster than ever.

Did he get faster than before? Izuku thought. His movements seemed almost perfect, like he trained every second for this.

Izuku used 'Air-Force' as Stain ran around them. Stain used his sword to block them, but his speed was already fast enough to dodge it.

Shoto blicked his path with his ice, but Stain cut through it easily. Taking that second of ice in the air, Stain sprang himself towards Shoto. Izuku quickly made his way to Stain and landed a kick to his chest. Stain flying backwards but still landing on his feet. He spat out blood, a sick smile on his face.

"You've gotten stronger again. Exactly what I would expect from a true hero," he stated. Stain took a breath, he's warm up was complete. He bent down before releasing from the ground at high speed, his sword slashing Izuku's cheek, as Deku tried dodging in time.

Izuku felt his cheek, the blood dripped. His eyes blew wide, but Katsuki quickly went ahead and blew an AP shot towards Stain. The sword falling out of his hand and close to Izuku's feet. He then proceeded to wipe his blood clean of the metal weapon.

"I thought you were fast Deku," Katsuki smirked, but Izuku simply shook his head and faced Shoto.

"You alright?" he asked and Shoto nodded. They then faced Stain again, the man was a psychopath.

"There's better ways to fix the hero society Stain. Killing isn't the way," Izuku yelled, trying to persuaid the vigilante. He only laughed in response.

"This is the fastest way," he replied.

"We can't reason with him Midoriya," Shoto stated. Izuku sighed, they would have to take him down.

"The let's kick his crusty ass," Katsuki yelled and flew over to the villain, his explosions ringing in the air.

Plus Ultra!