Heat

[⚠ Mature Themes Ahead ⚠]

Ochako sat on Izuku's bed, waiting for the other while he was taking a shower. The two had yet to discuss what had happened.

The door of the en-suite  opened and he walked out, hair wet and dressed in sweats and a T-shirt that read 'dress shirt'. 

Ochako sat up straight and looked away.

Izuku chuckled.

He walked towards her and leaned on the bed.

"Getting shy now Uraraka-san? We've been in each others room all the time," he whispered, his tone different from his usual.

"I know, but it's different now," she blushed, hiding her face behind her hair. Izuku lifted her head by her chin and gave her a quick peck, surprising Ochako.

"Sorry, couldn't resist," he said innocently.

He crossed his legs in front of her and she copied his movements.

"I know confessing must've been difficult. We don't have to get together right away y'know?" he assured her.

"I guess I was more prepared to be rejected. I didn't really think about what would happen if you accepted my feelings ," she sighed.

Izuku thought for a bit. He didn't want to move to fast, he was willing to wait for her... again.

"We don't have to specifically date,"

"What do you mean? Like friends with benefits? " she asked awkwardly, making him burst into laughter.

"I wouldn't call it that. That would be us being friends and sleeping with each other, no strings attached. We're a different case," he explained and she nodded.

"So we're together but no label," she said and Izuku faced her.

"Yeah, but only if you want to," he stated. She didn't need to think too long before nodding her head. She smiled and Izuku pushed her down on her back and leaned close enough to just graze their lips.

"So it's okay if I do this?" he questioned and pecked her lips softly. Her eyes were barely staying open, giving him a sign to kiss her.

She's dreamed about this. The two of them, together as close as they were now.

Izuku had learnt enough over the years on how to handle the situation. He licked her lips, asking her for entrance and she was in no way going to decline.

His tongue explored her mouth as did she, their tongues touching at some point lighting a fire in them. The room became hot and their clothes suddenly felt restricting. They wanted more but didn't know how far they could go.

They decided to settle on kissing until the other made a move.

They had broken the kiss to return oxygen to their lungs but Izuku didn't wait too long. He kissed from her jawline down to her necking, sucking on her milky skin.

Ochako moaned, surprising the both of them, their movements faltering for a moment.

"I want to hear that again," Izuku said, making Ochako blush, turning the other way, but Izuku forced her to look at him.

"Again," he demanded and kissed her with full force.

She felt her core throb and she moaned in his mouth. This made him hungry for more. He wanted to devour her, make his fantasies a reality, but it was too soon for that.

He groaned as she pulled on his hair. She couldn't remember when she moved her hands their but she needed something to grab on.

He bit her lip making her back arch off the bed. This was nothing Ochako has ever felt before. The mood, the sudden heat was fogging her mind. If she didn't stop soon she'd definitely do something she wasn't ready for but she didn't know how to stop, didn't want to stop.

"Deku-kun," she called with the best of her ability. He hummed, not stopping his assault on her neck.

"We sh-shouldn't," she said, making the green head boy stop. He placed a small kiss on her forehead and smiled.

"I wouldn't do anything you're not comfortable with. When you're ready alright? Don't do anything for my sake," he said and she nodded in agreement. The mood had changed making them laugh lightly.

"Can we do this more often?" she asked shyly. Izuku was glad the bedroom light was off. She couldn't see his blushing face.

She's cute, he thought.

He then realized how late it was. After everything today he was quite exhausted.

He looked at his window before lying his head down between Ochako's neck and shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her and took a breath, smelling her scent.

"Uraraka-san-"

"Ochako, call me Ochako," she said and Izuku smiled.

"Then you can call me Izuku," he said and she giggled.

"I don't know, I kind of like Deku," she teased, making him cuddle closer.

"Which ever is better for you then," he said while twirling her hair around his index finger.

"Will everything be different now?" she asked quietly.

Izuku thought for a bit. They've been best friends forever and now things have changed. It wasn't a big change, just that they could be intimate now.

"Nothing has to change if you don't want it to," he whispered. He didn't mind having their relationship a secret for now. He could enjoy their time alone before everyone knows.

"Then it can be just between us for now?" she asked and Izuku hummed in agreement.

"But,"

"But," she repeated.

"Not for too long," he said.

The two stayed silent for a while, just enjoying each others company. Everything was still surreal, both waiting to find out if all of this was a dream or reality.

They've been waiting for this moment and now that it's here, they just wanted things to go right. Hopefully it wasn't too soon to be together and that in future they wouldn't regret it.

"I want us to be official, before graduation," he stated.

"Before graduation?"

"Because after that I won't be as considerate as I am now," he sat up, pulling her with him.

"What do you mean?" she asked curiously.

"It means you only have until before the graduation ceremony to make me fall in love with you, they way you love me,"

"What happens if I don't?" she asked.

Izuku smirked.

"Then I won't be as nice,"