Party Time

-Time skip-
*Christmas eve*

After their battle with Stain, the Villains were all taken in by the police. They made a double check for all the League members this time and announced them captured. Nobody had seen any of the LOV members so it was kept under wraps that the attack was done by them. They didn't want to cause unnecessary panic.

A bit later and the students continued school normally. No villain organisation attacks at all. It felt like everything was back to how it was supposed to be, especially for the 3-A students.

They had just finished their exams and were no on break for Christmas before their final term before graduation.

Time was moving quickly, the realisation hitting the students hard that Christmas eve.

"This is our last Christmas eve together," Hagakure said, a sigh releasing from everyone before Denki broke down.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much!" he tried latching onto Katsuki, but the blonde held him back.

"Don't hug me dunce face," Katsuki activated his quirk on Denki's face.

"Bakugo won't even be able to explode me in the face anymore," the human sized pikatchu cried out.

The rest of the class was feeling depressed, even though Christmas was meant for joy and bright times. Of course this time it was their last one as a class of UA.

"Everyone, we should really stay more positive, there's still about three months together," Iida stated trying to calm them down.

"Only three?" Mina started tearing up as well as Kirishima.

This seemed to make the situation worse as they all began crying out dramatically.

Ochako on the other hand was bothered. Izuku and her had officially gotten together only two months ago, and were unofficial for another few months. She wasn't sure if they'd still be together, it scared her.

As they began to mellow in grief, a brief knock was heard before the door opened. Once again their own class angel had come to brace them with her presence.

"Santa Eri-chan!" the mood changed dramatically into one of pure happiness. They barely get to see Eri, since she's at school and working on her quirk. She had been doing well and her quirk control was going great. Aizawa had been looking after her with great care.

"Merry Christmas!" she greeted them. Everyone cooing at the little girl, especially Ochako who had basically tripped over her own feet getting to Eri.

"Uraraka-can," Eri said while handing her painted eggs.

"Eri, these are for Easter," Ochako said as she drowned in Eri's cuteness.

"I know, but I like making them," the silver haired girl said, giving Ochako a hug.

Once she greeted everyone properly, Eri headed over to Izuku, practically jumping on him. He caught her on reflex.

"Eri-chan!" he smiled hugging her

"Deku-san," she smiled happily. She sees Izuku at least once a week, but because of exams he was too busy to see her.

"I saw Lemillion-san this week! He came to visit," she informed him.

"Really? I haven't seen him since work studies, how was he?" Izuku asked, a conversation starting between them. Ochako smiled from a distance, thoughts of children entering her mind.

Woah woah.

Ochako slapped her own cheeks, shaking those thoughts far out of her head.

She headed to the kitchen where Katsuki and Sato was. The two was on dinner duty, so Ochako offered them a helping hand. She lived on her own for a few months during first year, so it was natural for he to make her own food. Her cooking skills were as good as Katsuki's but she's never really made for the class that much. Although Izuku, Iida, Asui and Katsuki had tasted her cooking already. The explosive blonde even complimented her.

"Uraraka, stop day dreaming and help me over here," Katsuki called her over, the girl nodding furiously before
apologising.

Sato made the dessert for tonight since he was the best baker. Izuku had been taking lessons with him a few times, so he too knew a little about making sweets.

"Alright everyone dinner is realdy!" Momo called after laying the table with plates and cups. The three in the kitchen bringing the food in with the help of others.

"Let's eat!" they all said before digging in.

Ochako made sure to leave food for Aizawa and Eri, since the boys were a bit fast in dishing out food for themselves.

"Thank you Uraraka," Aizaw said taking food for him and Eri.

Somewhere along the feast, Present Mic had shown up to keep Aizawa company.

"Can we open presents?" Sero asked, everyone nodding in excitement. Ever since their first Christmas together they had a tradition where they'd lay all the gifts in the middle of the room. Sero would attach the tape to the gifts, handing the rest to each person. After counting three, they would pull it, everyone's gifts flying at them.

They would also have their secret santa tradition. They would prepare the names two weeks in advance and see who they'd have to give presents too.

This year Ochako had to get something for Aoyoma, it wasn't as difficult as she thought.

"I'll treasure your gift forever Uraraka-san!" she heard Aoyoma and smiled at him. Ever since he made her realise she had a crush on Izuku, they've been very close friends. He was surprisingly good at keeping secrets.

Ochako then opened the box in front of her. It read 'Mina'. She hoped Mina didn't go over board with her gifts like she always did.

She slowly slid the box lid off, regretting it immediately before closing again. Making sure nobody saw she peeked inside the box again to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.

She wasn't.

"Mina!" she whisper yelled over the noisy class opening their gifts. Mina faced Ochako, a sly smirk and mischievous look on her face.

When everyone was sobering up from their gift opening, Mina took Ochako to a quiet place in the room.

"Ashido-san! What was that?" Ochako asked holding her gift tight. If anybody saw it, she'd definitely want to die in a ditch as soon as possible.

"It's Christmas eve, don't you want to give Izuku a sexy gift too?" Mina encouraged, but Ochako shook her head.

This was way embarrassing, even she didn't have the confidence to pull it off.

"Look after everything, you always said he was on top right? This is your night, I already planned everything so you guys wouldn't be disturbed," Mina said pointing towards the girls behind them.

Ochako saw all the girls giving her a thumbs up except Asui. Tsuyu gave her an apologetic look before just smiling innocently.

"I can't pull it off so suddenly," Ochako said, making up excuses.

"We'll buy you time to get ready. We'll tell Izuku that you have a gift for him in his room and text you when he's on his way," she explained. Ochako tried taking everything in, this plan was bold. She hasn't thought of doing anything like this before so, it was different.

How on Earth does Mina get these ideas?

Ochako thought up her options. Yes, she did have a gift for Izuku. It was a simple cheap All Might merchandise that the boy had been talking about lately. Now, she had something else that was a bit... out there.

She wasn't sure what he'd enjoy more, but she nodded any way. This time she would be doing something for him.

"Alright, I'll do it," she said determinedly. Mina squealed with joy while pushing Ochako towards the elevator.

It was time to get ready for Izuku's gift.