Tease

Ochako was late to class that day. Everyone was already settled and Aizawa had greeted the class before she came in.

Izuku hiding his laugh by covering his mouth. Ochako glared, yelling profanities in her head.

"Uraraka, you're late. I'll let it slide because of yesterday, but be on time," he said, making the brunette bow her head in embarrassment.

Class had went smoothly for the rest of the morning, Izuku would look back at her subtle but he'd receive a certain finger from her everytime.

Izuku, of course, loved to tease.

During lunch break, Aizawa had asked for the couple to stay in to speak with him.

"The LOV escaped, Stain is back again, but you captured the three while Spinner and Kurogiri are still with him," Aizawa repeated. The two nodded, have explained the whole ordeal back to their Sensei.

"You guys got caught in it, huh? Coincidence, probably. Luckily it was you guys though, I heard the detective put you in charge of dealing with the LOV?" he said to confirm and Izuku nodded," I disagreed with that when he brought it up to me. You're still a high-school student, it doesn't matter how many times you save the world. Then again you would of been involved anyway so I left the decision up to you," Aizawa stated.

"Thank you," Izuku bowed his head.

"Ochako, was involved as well yesterday but she's not part of this. Try not to get others into your situation," Aizawa advised knowing it was basically impossible for others not to be involved, but he was a teacher and had to say meaningless things anyway just for the sake of it.

All his students were reckless and ready to help each other in any way. Aizawa couldn't stop them even if he took half their quirks away.

Aizawa then left the classroom and the two were left alone in silence. Alone. In silence, but... alone.

Ochako punched him in the stomach.

"You made me late!"

"Sorry, I forgot it was a school day and just took my time," he apologized and the girl sighed out in annoyance.

"Thank y-you though," she turned away from him, a light blush covering her already pink cheeks. Izuku could only see her back so she wasn't able to see his heart-eyed smile.

He stepped beside her, placing a small peck on her lips and walking out the room. Ochako stood, stunned at his action before frantically looking around.

Nobody was there.

She sighed.

Damn that Izuku, making me all flustered. If he keeps doing that in school, somebody will definitely see.

Then again we've been keeping it a secret for a while now, but we're not even really together. We slept together and we're not even... together!

I'm a disgrace! Not only did I lose my innocence before marriage, but it wasn't even with someone official!

Ochako suddenly felt numb. What would her parents think of her? No man would want her now, but she had Izuku.

But we're not even together! What if I fail and he doesn't fall in love with me again. Does that even make sense? He already said he loved me, what's the difference?!

She groaned into her hands. First she had to deal with the League and now Izuku.

I need a break!

So that's when she decided. She would forget about Izuku for a day.

Only a day though.

~~