04. Cobra Kai

"You mean she's like living with you now?" Demetri asked confusedly.

"Yeah, my mom could care less, as long as she's helping pay rent and Rosita got a job to help pay rent so we're all good." Mar explained with a shrug.

Demetri smirked as he, Miguel, Eli and Mar walked towards their designated lunch table, lunch trays in hand.

"Well, I'm going to be coming to your house more often n-"

"Hey, guys. You know that billboard with a big ass dick on it?" Kyler yelled loudly before smirking at Sam. "I guess Sam takes after her dad."

"Hey, Kyler!" Miguel yelled as he slammed his lunch tray down on a table, walking up to Kyler. "Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole?"

"Oh god, I can't bear to see this." Mar sighed out as oo's erupted in the cafeteria.

Yet, Mar couldn't peel her eyes away from the conflict.

"Want another beatdown, 'Rhea?" Kyler laughed as he shoved Miguel. "I'm ready for your lame-ass karate this time."

Kyler threw a punch at Miguel before Miguel caught the punch, twisting Kyler's arm. "It's not lame-ass karate."

Miguel punched Kyler in his nose, shoving him away. "It's Cobra Kai."

Eveeyone in the cafeteria watched in surprise as Miguel beat the shit out of Kyler before beating the shit out of Kyler's three other friends.

Miguel moved with ease and the fight seemed not even that challenging to him.

He took down all four bullies in a matter of minutes, leaving the entire cafeteria in a state of shock.

Miguel kneeled on a cafeteeia table before everyone erupted in cheers and exclaims.

The cheers didn't die down as Blatt walked up to Miguel, dragging him off the table and away from the cafeteria.

"That's my friend!" Demetri exclaimed, looking around before he smirked at a girl standing next to him.

"Ew." The girl scrunched her face before walking away.

Mar and Eli snickered, Demetri casting them a glare.

🥋

Mar and Eli lay on Mar's bed as they watched Demetri pop multiple mints in his mouth.

"What time did you say Rosita would be home?" Demetri asked, smoothing out his clothes.

As if it was planned, the front door opened and shut.

Demetri straightened his posture, a smile on his face before he cleared his throat.

"Tell her to come to your bedroom, tell her to come to your bedroom." Demetri whispered quickly to Mar as he rest his arm on the doorframe, trying to be smooth.

Mar and Eli exchanged an amused look before Mar rolled her eyes.

"Rosita, come to my bedroom, I have to show you something!" Mar yelled as she and Eli snickered.

There was no response but someone could be heard jogging up the steps so Demetri leaned his head forward, awaiting the sight of the older girl.

Mar let out a snort as Robby appeared at the door, his face only inches apart from Demetri's.

Demetri's eyes widened before he jumped away, doing random motions with his hands. "You're not Rosita!"