09. Explanations

Mar, Felix and Robby got outside to see Sam slam Alyssa against the dumpster.

"Sam." Tory had spoke up, causing Sam to turn to her now.

Tory's eyes widened slightly as she
narrowly avoided a kick that was thrown at her.

"Sam, stop." Alyssa had stood infront of Tory protectively.

"My entire family has suffered because of you!" Sam had screamed out as she rushed forward to attack Alyssa once more.

"Sam, that's enough!" Mar had quickly said as she rushed forward, standing between Sam and Alyssa warily.

Sam had been blinded by her rage, making an attempt to attack Alyssa and Tory once more.

Mar held Sam by her waist as Felix, Eli, Robby and Miguel rushed forward to keep the two away from each other.

Eli stood in front of Alyssa, seeing that her nose had been bleeding from her and Sam's small fight.

"Are you okay?" Eli had asked the girl.

Alyssa stared up at Eli, nodding as she wiped her nose with the back of her hand.

Eli nodded back in response.

"They've been working with Kreese this whole time!" Sam exclaimed to Mar as she held the girl's shoulders.

Mar bit her bottom lip, feeling thankful that at least Alyssa told Sam.

Felix turned to Tory with a frown, the girl refusing to meet his eyes.

"Why did you guys only come forward now, huh?" Sam had asked angrily.  "Because you're both coward"

"Screw you, LaRusso." Tory had spat at Sam. "You're just mad I gave you a taste of your own medicine and kissed Miguel."

"Tory." Alyssa had sighed out quietly.

"I don't care about a stupid kiss!" Sam had yelled out. "You and Miguel are both insignificant compared to how you and Alyssa hurt my dad! And Miyagi-Do's name has been hurt as well because you were both too pussy to admit Cobra Kai didn't win fairly!"

Tory scoffed, shaking her head as she looked to Alyssa. "I told you this was a mistake."

Tory had then began to walk away.

Alyssa shot Eli a look before following after Tory.

Eli sighed out at the girl.

"Tory." Miguel called after the girl.

Miguel had then remembered himself, turning to face Sam who had just rolled her eyes as she began to walk away as well.

"Sam." Miguel had called out before he sighed.

Sam had walked past Felix who was staring at her with a numb look on his face.

Sam hesitated to walk pass Felix, stopping in her tracks as she looked up to him sadly.

"Did you know?" Sam asked as she stared at the boy, hoping and praying that he didn't.

"No." Felix had responded honestly. "I promise I didn't."

Sam inhaled deeply as she nodded before she ran off.

Mar quickly ran after Sam.

Robby and Felix exchanged a glance with a sigh.

🥋

"Okay, so Sensei Targaryen paid off the ref at the All Valley and framed Kreese for a crime he didn't commit."
Demetri had nodded as he looked to Sam. "Is that the gist of it?"

Brutal - Robby KeeneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara