10. Full Moon Date

OKAY SO I'LL TELL YOU WHEN BUT GET 'WE BELONG TOGETHER BY RITCHIE VALENS UP AND READY TO PLAY FOR A GOOD EXPERIENCE DJSJDJ

🥋

"Robby are you going to murder me?" Mar asked as she waved her hands infront of her in fear of bumping into something.

"I'm not going to murder you." Robby chuckled, his hands on Mar's shoulders as he glanced to the red, white and black bandana around Mar's eyes to make sure that it hadn't fell down slightly.

"This bandana is suffocating me." Mar pouted as Robby kept leading her forward.

"Yeah, yeah, we're alnost there." Robby said before his grip on her shoulders tightened. "We're here."

Mar stayed quiet as Robby untued the bandana before allowing it to slip off her face.

Mar wrapped her hand around the bandana, a look of awe on her face as she stared what was infront of her.

They were inside a green house that was filled with all different tyoes of beautiful flowers.

"They only bloom during full moons and then wither away during the day time." Robby announced. "I know it isn't much but I thought that it would be something you'll enjoy."

Mar smiled as she turned around to face Robby, cupping his face in her hands before she connected their lips.

After a few seconds, she pulled away, a large dorky smile on her face.

"Robert Swayze Keene." Mar smiled as she ran a finger along his cheekbone. "I love you to the moon and back."

Robby smiled, about to respond when music was suddenly heard playing.

Mar furrowed her brows, tilting her head. "What's that?"

"Follow me and you'll see." Robby laughed before he grabbed Mar's hand, pulling her outside the greenhouse.

Mar laughed, her hand covering her mouth at the sight of a table covered in white cloth with chairs at either side and Felix standing next to the table in a waiter's outfit.

Felix's phone was connected to a speaker near the table, 'Unchained Melody' playing from the speaker.

"Don't you dare laugh." Felix snapped.

Mar turned to Robby, a brow raised. "Dinner under a full moon and the stars?"

"You guessed it." Robby smiled before he pulled Mar towards the table, pulling out her chair for her.

"Such a gentleman." Mad laughed before she sat down.

Robby then sat down in his seat at the same time Felix cleared his throat.

"What would you lovely couple like to order on this fine night?" Felix asked in a terrible French accent, causing Mar to snort.

She picked up the 'Menu' which was just a piece of paper that had the words 'Menu' written on it with a terrible handwriting.

She opened the folded paper to see that the only thing on the menu was Sphagetti and Meatballs.

Mar laughed as she out down the Menu. "What are you ordering, Robster?"

"Hm.. I'm thinking Sphagetti and Meatballs." Robby smiled as he put the down the piece of paper.

Mar nodded, turning to face Felix. "And what do you recommend?"

"Sphagetti and Meatballs." Felix laughed out.

"Then I guess I'll have the Sphagetti and Meatballs." Mar laughed, shaking her head.

"Coming right up." Felix smiled before he walked away.

"Look up to the sky." Robby said.

Mar furrowed her brows as she looked up to the sky, the only thing there was the full moon and the countless number of stars.

"The amount of stars in the sky is only a small fraction of my love for you." Robby said, taking Mar off guard.

She blushed a violet red as she hid her face in her hands.

Robby wore a smile on his face at the sight of how flustered his girl was.

Then, a familiar tune began playing from Felux's phone.

(PLAY SONG NOW)

Mar smiled at the song that was currently playing.

She smiled as she stood up, extending a hand to Robby.

"You're mine.. And we belong together.."

Robby tilted his head, a brow raised.

"Usually the guy asks the girl to dance, you know." Robby said with a half smile.

Mar rolled her eyes, scoffing as she shook her head. "Just take my hand, dipshit."

"You're mine. Your lips belong to me."

Robby laughed before he took Mar's hand in his, standing up as she led him a few feet away from the table.

Robby placed his hands on Mar's waist, Mar resting her forearms on Robby's shoulder.

Mar's fingers were playing with the short hairs at the back of Robby's head.

Robby trailed random shapes into Mar's back with his finger.

The two stared into each other's eyes lovingly, enjoying each other's warmth.

Felix had walked up to the table, resting the two plates of hot Sphagetti on the table.

He glanced up from the table, about to tell them to come eat but stopped as he saw them.

The smallest of smiles could be seen on Felix's face as he watched the couple slow dance, staring into each other's eyes with smiles on their faces.

Felix clenched his jaw as he looked back down to the table before looking back up again and then walking away.

"Promise me we'll be together forever." Mar whispered, a hopeful look on her face as they kept swaying to the beat.

Robby kissed Mar's forehead, smiling as he pulled back. "Mars, I promise that nothing could ever pull us apart. Together forever."

Mar smiled warmly, butterflies in her stomach as she rest her head on Robby's chest.

And as Robby and Mar kept dancing, they enjoyed what little good time they had before all hell broke loose.

A//N

AHHH FIBALLG DONE WITH THIS BOOK UNFIL SEASON 4 COMES OUT :,(

GONNA MISS MAR NGL

ANYWAYS I HAVE TWO MORE FANFICS IN STORE.....

OKAY SO WOULD YALL RATHER A STEVE HARRINGTON FANFIC, A HAWK FANFIC OR A DREAMWASTAKEN FANFIC NEXT????

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!