08. Robby's Mom

Mar looked at the video Sam was showing.

It was a video on Tory's instagram account of her and Alyssa sparring.

"They can't even fight that good." Mar muttered.

Sam turned to face Mar with raised brows, causing Mar to groan.

"Fine, they're badass!" Mar exclaimed frustratedly.

"Let's just get back to training." Mar sighed out before she held up her guards.

Sam sighed before she put down, also putting up her guards.

She and Mar then began sparring, letting out their frustrations and whatnot.

🥋

"So, you ready to tell my parents about us?" Sam asked Felix with a nervous smile.

Felix smiled before he held Sam's jaw, dipping his head down for a quick kiss before he pulled away. "Now I am."

"I can't wait to see how this goes. Should I get popcorn?" Mar asked as she and Robby entered behind the two.

"It's gonna go great." Felix narrowed his eyes at his half-sister.

"Yeah, yeah." Mar smirked before she and Robby walked off towards the living room.

As soon as they entered, Mar furrowed her brows at the sight of a random lady sitting on the couch next to Daniel and Amanda.

Mar felt Robby's grip on her waist tighten, causing her to look up to him to see a shocked look on his face.

"Mom?"

🥋

"You can still tell your parents right?" Mar asked as from her seat at the dining table.

"Yeah, I think we should still tell them but it's up to Felix." Sam said as she glanced to Felix who was talking on the phone to his parents.

"No, it's up to you." Mar said as she furrowed her brows. "They're your parents."

"Okay smart ass." Sam said, causing the two to laugh.

"Still can't believe we got kicked out of the roller rink." Sam sighed out.

"No biggie, Golf N' Stuff is better anyways." Mar said, causing Sam to smile.

The two turned their heads towards Felix who had just sat next to Mar, his phone in his hands as he sighed out.

"What's wrong?" Mar asked worriedly, causing Felix to look up.

"My mom left my dad. Turns out he was cheating on her with Andrea."

"Andrea? As in your guys' neighbour?" Mar asked softly, Felix nodding in response.

"Oh my god, Felix, I'm so sorry." Mar said as she wrapped her arms around her half-brother.

"Should've known he wouldn't change. I told her he wouldn't change." Felix said as he rest his chin on Mar's shoulder.

"We all know he wouldn't change." Mar laughed bitterly. "No good dickhead."

"You know what's the sad thing? My mom and dad aren't filing for a divorce, my mom just left and she told me that she's not planning on coming back. She said that she hopes in the near future she'll be in a better mental health to see me and not cry at how much I remind her of dad." Felix scoffed bitterly.

"Felix, it's okay to cry, i-"

Felix banged his fists on the table angrily.

"I'm not going to cry over it." Felix said as he stood up quickly. "I'm just frustrated and it's bullshit."