01. Bye Bye Baby

Robby and Mar sat on her roof, staring out at the stars.

"Do you think Cobra Kai's going to win the tournament?" Mar had asked softly as she glanced to Robby who looked lost in his thoughts.

"I don't know." Robby had said. "And I don't care. I'm not in Cobra Kai."

"You still aren't?" Mar asked with a raised brow.

"I- After what happened with my dad and Mr.Larusso and Kreese, I don't know what I want to do." Robby admitted to his girlfriend.

Mar didn't answer, just staring out at the sky.

Robby glanced to her before frowning. "You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No." Mar had said softly. "I agree with you."

"You do?" Robby asked with furrowed brows.

"I only joined Cobra Kai because Kreese pressured me into it and I wanted to get back at Sam for cheating on my brother." Mar admitted before turning to face Robby. "I don't want to get back at Sam though. I love her."

"What about your brother?" Robby asked the girl.

"I- I don't know." Mar said, looking as if she wanted to cry. "I just want everything to be normal. I'm tired of fighting Robby. I want Demetri and Eli back."

Robby's expression hardened at this.

Eli.

Hawk.

"They betrayed you." Robby said, trying to hide his jealousy.

"I know.. I just really miss them. I have a lot of good memories with them." Mar kept going, not noticing Robby's change of expression. "It sucks that Alyssa and Eli are dating or whatever."

"Yeah it does." Robby said before he stood up. "I'm gonna go sleep."

"What? It isn't even nine yet." Mar frowned at him.

"I'm tired." Robby shrugged. "Night."

"Night." Mar had replied as she watched Robby walk to the ledge before sliding down and jumping into her room.

Mar frowned.

No goodnight kiss?

No 'love you'?

She felt uneasy but felt that it must've had just been her imagination.

Mar lay back down, staring up at the sky with a sigh.

🥋

Mar sparred with Tory, the two girls imagining each other as their 'enemies' who had won the fights in the house party.

Felix sat stretching, staring at the floor in thought.

"Yo, I'm telling you, man, when I get to ASU, honeys be lining up for this snack, know what I mean?" Kyler said, causing his friends to laugh. "Anyways, my dad, he wants me to go to Harvard, but ASU's like the Harvard of the west coast."

"You guys are pathetic." Tory had said suddenly as she stopped sparring with Mar. "If you'd handled your business, we would have won."

"Okay, whatever." Kyler rolled his eyes. "Hawk, he switched sides."

"Yeah, Miguel just got out of a wheelchair and he still kicked your ass." Tory scoffed in annoyance.

"You know what? At least I'm still here." Kyler quickly said as he montioned around to the empty dojo. "Half the squad quit."

The bell then rang, everyone turning to see Robby walk in.