05. First Kiss Story

Mar adjusted the bag on her shoulder.

She had missed the first week of school and wasn't planning to go to school at all except for her visits to Lexi.

However, Carol had persuaded her to go back to school normally.

Mar had agreed which is why she stared up at the school, skateboard tucked under her arm.

Mar entered the school.

She was inspected by security before she was allowed to enter the school.

She had to leave her skateboard at the front in a box as it was somehow considered a weapon.

Mar mentally groaned as she had looked to her right after walking into the school.

Cobra Kai, obviously excluding Tory, Felix and Robby, stood at the bottom of the stairs she had to use to get to her locker.

"Well, well, well, look who it is." Kyler had smirked as he saw the girl.

"I'm not in the mood." Mar said simply as she began to walk past them.

However, Kyler had got in the way.

"You know, I see you going for sessions with Miss Lexi." Kyler had said.

"That's none of your fucking business." Mar had quickly said.

Cobra Kai, except for Kyler, 'oo'ed at this.

Kyler clenched his jaw. "You quit Cobra Kai and have to go therapy because one dude broke up with you. Stop being a pussy ass bitch."

Mar clenched her jaw, her fists balling up.

"Hey! Leave her alone, man." A new voice had spoke up.

Everyone turned to see Miguel.

"Or what?" Kyler clenched his jaw as he looked to the Equadorian boy.

"Or else I'll beat your ass like last time." Miguel said with narrowed eyes.

Kyler clenched his jaw, looking to the Cobra Kais. "Let's go."

He then cast one kast glance to Mar. "Won't get off so easy next time, pussy."

Mar just narrowed her eyes at him before he walked off.

Mar watched them keave before turning to Miguel. "I didn't need your help."

"I believe you." Miguel shrugged with a small smile.

Mar couldn't contain the small smile that crept unto her face.

"Tell Sam I said hi." Mar said before she walked up the stairs.

🥋

Mar sat on a small crate in the backroom.

After a long day of her first day back to school, Mar was back at work again.

She was currently on break and decided to not prorastinate on writing her song for Lexi.

However, her brain did not seem to like her very much as it had gone blank.

"Staring at you now, I'm tryna hide my hurt." Mar had began a line before she sighed frustratedly. "This sounds like shit."

"Wow you talk to yourself?" A voice had asked, Mar snapping her head up quickly to see Finn. "What asylum did bossman pick you up from?"

Mar rolled her eyes as she checked the time on her phone. "It isn't eight yet, Finn. What do you want?"

"Can you get me an extra tray from that room?" Finn had asked her as he pointed to a room to the side