09. School Fight

Mar woke up, her eyes fluttering open.

The first thing she saw was the back of Sam's head.

She sat up from her spot on the small bed where she had been spooning with Sam, Mar being the big spoon.

She rubbed her eyes, looking around the room to see Felix sleeping on the floor, snoring quietly.

Robby wasn't in the room, causing her to furrow her brows as she stretched, letting out a yawn.

She quietly got out of the bed, pulling down the shirt that had rode up during her sleep.

Johnny had lent the two girls shirts that he had got as a gift but was too small for him and so he had just had them in his closet.

Mar tiptoed towards the door, walking over Felix's leg.

At the same time, Felix moved his leg, causing Mar to trip.

She quickly put out her hands, stopping her from falling on her face but she still fell with a thud

She quickly got up, glaring at Felix who was still snoring before she looked to Sam who was also still asleep.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked softly.

Mar turned her head to see Robby looking at her from in the living room a few feet away.

She sighed, walking up to him.

"Stupid Felix tripped me when I was crossing over him." Mar murmured as she got to Robby, tiptoeing and placing a kiss on his lips. "Good morning."

"Morning." Robby replied before he glanced to his right.

Mar turned to see Johnny awkwardly staring at the two before he gave Mar a small smile.

"Oh, uh, morning." Mar said as she blushed a scarlett red.

"Morning." Johnny nodded politely. "You hungry?"

"Very hungry, I-"

"Johnny?" A voice called from the door, cutting off Mar.

The three turned to the door at the sound of Daniel's voice. "Johnny, come on, I saw your car outside. I know you're in there, open up."

Mar's eyes widened in panic as she looked to Robby before looking to Johnny.

"All right, go in the other room, I got your back." Johnny whispered.

Robby nodded, pulling Mar away.

Mar and Robby walked into the bedroom, Mar sitting on the bed as Robby peeped outside the door that was cracked open.

"How do you think he'll react?" Mar whispered out.

"It's Mr. Larusso, he's a chill guy." Robby said more hopingly than matter-of-factly.

As soon as he said that, a loud thud could be heard.

Robby closed the door in fear.