06. Bye Bye Hawk

"Why purple?" Mar had asked.

She had bleached off the red hair dye from Hawk's hair, replacing it with a purple dye.

"I don't know, it just matches my new..." Hawk trailed off as he didn't know what word to describe why he wanted the new colour.

"Aesthetic?" Mar had tried, accidentally spilling some dye which luckily landed on the towel on Hawk's shoulder.

"Uhh, yeah." Hawk had hummed out. "I dunno, I just want to get rid of the red."

"Understandable." Mar had said with a cheeky smile as Hawk looked at her in the mirror.

"So." Hawk had started, causing Mar to look at him through the mirror. "Yesterday."

Mar's smile fell as she stilled before she bit her bottom lip. "What about it?"

Hawk rolled his eyes at her. "So you're just going to act like what we did last night never happened?"

Mar inhaled deeply.

The front door slammed shut and Hawk hurriedly placed his lips on Mar's.

"Your mom and dad." Mar had breathed after she pulled away.

"They're out late for a dinner." Hawk grinned before he placed his lips on Mar's.

The two messily made their way up the stairs.

"What happened last night?" Mar had played dumb, continuing to dye the boy's hair.

"Really, Mar?" Hawk had raised a brow at her with an amused smile.

Hawk placed Mar down on the bed softly before he took off his pants.

Mar scooted up more on the bed, taking off her shirt.

Hawk rest his right knee between Mar's legs, dipping his head down and sucking on her neck.

"Shit." Mar had moaned out, her hand going to grip unto his neck.

"Okay fine, something happened." Mar had admitted, blushing a scarlett red.

"Something big." Hawk had cleared his throat.

Hawk had leaned over to his bedside table, digging into the drawer before pulling out a condom.

Mar stared at it with parted lips, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Something really really big." Mar had nodded to herself before biting down on her bottom lip.

"Shit." Mar moaned out, her head falling back.

Hawk entertwined his and Mar's fingers, raising their hands above Mar's head.

Mar snapped out of it, shaking her head.

"Done." Mar said as she placed the purple dye down and was about to walk out of the bathroom before Hawk grabbed her forearm.

"Mar.." Hawk had trailed off. "We live in the same house, you can't avoid me."

Mar bit her bottom lip before groaning as she sat on the toilet. "Listen Eli, I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it, because I really did."

Hawk had smirked cockily, causing Mar to roll her eyes.

"I just want it to be the last time." Mar had said softly as she connected eye contact with him. "I know this is weird to hear but while we were... you know... I couldn't stop thinking about Robby."

"Okay thank god." Hawk had breathed out. "I thought I was crazy because I imagined you as Moon."

"Okay, I didn't- You- I-" Mar just exhaled, shaking her head. "So it's settled, we're staying as friends."