02. Back in Town

Mar scrolled through instagram boredly.

Her finger hovered over a picture on her feed.

It was a picture of Miguel awake from his coma that Hawk had posted.

Demetri had informed Mar of Miguel's awakening from the coma awhile ago.

She decided not to go see him.

Sure they were once friends but it was her boyfriend and brother who had caused him to go into a coma in the first place.

She double tapped the picture before scrolling past.

Suddenly, Mar began to get a call from an Unknown number.

She furrowed her brows, tilting her head slightly.

She answered the call, putting the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" Mar answered nervously.

"Oh god, it's so good to hear your voice."

Mar almost choked on her spit at the familiar voice as she sat up quickly.

"Robby?"

"Hey, Mars." Robby said softly.

"Hey Mar! I miss you and I love you!" Another voice shouted into the phone, causing Mar to chuckle, shaking her head.

"Tell Felix I miss him and love him too." Mar smiled.

"Uh, you can come tell him."

"What?" Mar furrowed her brows, her heart racing.

"Do you know where Malibu Canyon Recovery is?" Robby questioned from the other side of the phone line.

"Yeah, that's where my mom went for rehab." Mar said.

"Great. Felix and I are here."

A smile formed on Mar's face as she let out a small laugh of relief, covering her mouth with her hand. "Are you serious?You guys are back in the Valley? Did Johnny and Daniel find you guys?"

"No, Johnny and Daniel didn't find us, how- why would they come look for us?" Robby questioned confusedly.

"Uh, long story." Mar said as she stood up, walking towards the front door. "I'll tell you when I get to the Rehab."

"Okay. See you soon."

"See you soon." Mar smiled before she hang up.

Mar quickly took her skateboard and helmet that was next to the front door.

Her father wasn't home, seeing as he had went out for coffee with none other than Kreese.

She locked the front door after she had stepped outside, skating towards the familiar place.

🥋

Mar ran through the Rehab aimlessly.

After a few minutes of looking around, she saw a familiar figure.

"Oh my god." Mar whispered out before she ran up to her half-brother who's back was turned to her.

"What the-"

Felix cut himself off as he turned around and saw Mar.

He smiled, wrapping his arm around the older girl.

"Felix, oh my god. I've missed you so much." Mar laughed as she began to tear up, holding his face in her hands.

"I've missed you too." Felix grinned.