08. School Fight 2.0?

"It feels good to be back in your room after so long." Robby had hummed out as he threw himself unto Mar's bed, laying down on his stomach. "I missed sleeping in this bed."

"I missed sleeping with you in this bed." Mar had said as she laid down on Robby, resting her cheek on his back. "I missed last year when things were simpler. Back when mom was still alive, and Rosita was still here."

"Talking about Rosita.." Robby had started as he turned his body, Mar falling from his back before he pulled her back on top of him.

Mar hummed as she rest her head on the bed next to Robby, her leg thrown across his body and her hand clutching unto his shirt.

Robby had been staring up at the ceiling.

Mar examined his side profile with a small smile.

He was so beautiful.

"Have you talked to her since?" Robby had asked, a sad look on his face.

"Yeah, we text a lot at night." Mar had said softly. "And I like and reply to all of her posts and stories on Instagram, you see them?"

"I deleted my social media apps." Robby had told Mar with a shrug.

"Why?" Mar had furrowed her brows.

"It's stupid." Robby had murmured out as he shut his eyes with a scrunch of his face.

"Stop, I wanna know." Mar pouted at the boy even though he couldn't see her.

"Fine." Robby had sighed out. "You're lucky I love you."

Mar grinned at that.

"Before we met, my feed was filled with half naked girls." Robby had said hesitantly, causing Mar to roll her eyes with an amused smile. "But after that day at the party, I knew we were going to be together so I tried to make my feed about like cars and shit alone but it wasn't changing so I got mad and just deleted all my socials."

Robby blinked slowly up at the ceiling as he shrugged. "And life's been better without social media so I haven't downloaded it back."

At no response, Robby had turned his head to face Mar.

Mar had been staring at him dreamily with a small smile on her face.

Robby stared back and examined her features.

He loved the dimples that formed when the girl had smiled.

He loved the way her nose had scrunched when she smiled.

And he loved that she was his.

Robby poked Mar in her stomach, the girl scrunching her face.

"What?" Robby had asked the girl with a laugh.

"You did that?" Mar had began to grin from ear to ear as she got up, straddling Robby's hips. "For me?"

"Oh don't flatter yourself." Robby had grinned back up at the girl as he propped himself up on his elbows.

Mar hummed as she ran her fingers through Robby's hair.

"Robby, you have been obsessed with me since day one." Mar had told him, the boy scoffing jokingly.

"I was never obsessed with you." Robby had hummed out. "You're meh."

Mar scoffed jokingly now, lightly slapping Robby on his chest.

"Admit it, you're desperately obsessed with me." Mar had hummed as she leaned in closer to Robby.

Robby stared down at her lips before he snapped his eyes back to her eyes.